DVDVR Message Board

OCT WRESTLING PHOTO THREAD

RIPPA

It took Triple H a while to figure out a look. He showed on a '99 Raw wearing a leather shirt, leather pants, and a big fucking cross like a gothic biker. It was withouth question the most ridiculous getup on a show that included guys like Vis, Taker, Vince, etc.

ALL the DX guys loved wearing those stupid ass berets you'd see people in back then

HHH's hat is the least ridiculous thing he's wearing in that picture.

He's not wearing a hat in that picture.

Its so weird how Taker looks like the only guy who doesn't look like he is playing dress up.

It did take a while for HHH to find a good look. I like the handbar 'stache and long flowing hair the best. Tho my perception of mustaches are ruined for ever now, so idk.

It took Triple H a while to figure out a look. He showed on a '99 Raw wearing a leather shirt, leather pants, and a big fucking cross like a gothic biker. It was withouth question the most ridiculous getup on a show that included guys like Vis, Taker, Vince, etc.

ALL the DX guys loved wearing those stupid ass berets you'd see people in back then

HHH's hat is the least ridiculous thing he's wearing in that picture.

He's not wearing a hat in that picture.

I was referring to the Corporate Ministry picture.

tumblr_ndrkfdNgBD1qbz990o1_500.jpg

You ever notice how guys with mustaches always look like they just fingered a little girl?

I'd be more surprised if you told me Jimmy Del Ray didn't finger little girls.

Not just little girls. Anything warm and moist, basically. What's he look like now? Could he play Dean Ambrose's dad?

Here is Del Ray from 2010. Spoilered due to size.

JimmyDelRay_zpsc8dcde24.jpg

I can't decide who is more likely to be on the diddler list in this photo...the Gigolo or his friend with the superhero shirt. At least one owns a windowless van.

I've said it before, but the Rotunda clan are some of the creepiest looking MF'ers I've seen.

I think it's really endearing how close they seem to be. Like Bray would really try to kill someone if they legit knocked the shit out of Bo.

My brothers would just laugh at each other.

I've said it before, but the Rotunda clan are some of the creepiest looking MF'ers I've seen.

I think it's really endearing how close they seem to be. Like Bray would really try to kill someone if they legit knocked the shit out of Bo.

My brothers would just laugh at each other.

There's been a few times Bo went crazy on aan opponent and I would totally buy them asa vicious tag team.

Has anyone aged as fast as Ric Flair did from his return in 2002 to 4 months later? I mean, the Taker vs Flair Wrestlemania is still one of my favorite Mania matches ever, but he went from looking like 1997 Ric Flair to whatever ancient age he is now.