DVDVR Message Board

Augh, sorry to hear about that BB.  I had the first anxiety attack that I truly *recognized* as an anxiety attack a couple months ago.  A friend with whom I had plans had gone off the radar for a day and a half, and I got progressively more paranoid that either something awful had happened to her and her husband or I had mortally pissed her off.  Then I had the Eureka Moment of "Holy shit, I'm being completely irrational.  I'm having an anxiety attack!" (followed, after 90 seconds or so of clarity and calm, by an hour of freaking out because I was having an anxiety attack and being completely irrational, and therefore everything I was doing must be utterly wrong and my attempts to make sure my friends weren't dead would just come off to them as me being clingy and needy and they'd have to distance themselves from me for their own sanity.  In other words, the knowledge that I was having an anxiety attack became the focus of said attack.)

Amusingly, the second one came right after I was telling somebody I might be a tad clingy onstage with them from the first one.

A big F'you to me for getting this large. 

Time to do something about it. For jogging, its left foot forward first, isnt it? Then the right one follows.

Allow me to introduce you to the Couch to 5k program.

Fuck you to my brain. 2 (luckily, relatively minor) anxiety attacks on Saturday night. Time to see what my mental health options are on my insurance.

Thanks BB - taking a look into the running (well, jogging or loping) for beginners. Glad to hear you're looking at your options for health insurance.

Whatever you go with, whether it be c25k or elsewhere, consider two things.

1) Speed is irrelevant. You're working at building physical and cardiovascular endurance. During your running/jogging segments, can you do it slower? If so, do it.

2) You're lapping everybody on the couch.

I've seen a few Christmas decorations here and there for a couple of weeks now. Your town is behind, buddy. :lol:

Yeah, the local Costco has had their Christmas stuff up since late September O_o
See, that shit would drive me up the fucking walls. I'm waiting for decorations to go up on 12/27... In preparation for NEXT CHRISTMAS.

Eff Ewe to whatever is going on with me. I have been exhausted, shaky, walking around like I'm half drunk, can't focus, and having slurred speech. All I want to do is sleep. I don't know if its my medicine I'm taking or what it is. I go to my diabetes clinic tomorrow and hopefully my doctors can get straightened up whatever the problem is. I'm already b12 deficient anemic. I know its not my blood sugar that's acting up.

They wouldn't have started opening on Thanksgiving Day if people didn't decide it was awesome to line up outside the stores on Thanksgiving days to buy DVD players for $20.

Thing I will never miss since I got out of retail, dealing with Black Friday.  You can't pay me to get near a major shopping center on that day.

• Like 1

Dear Navy, please stop your endless dick wagging to impress all us here in the greater South Bend/Mishawaka/Granger area. Go out and do your shit in Elkhart where there's fuck all going on.

FUCK YOU, SHIT SIPPER! It was bad enough a few years ago with an A-10 Warthog flying overhead at the air show. Send the fucking Blue Angels out to Shipshewana and put on a show for the Amish and the fucking tourists.Nothing beats going into work and being handed a letter stating that your employer has decided to split the company into two separate companies, one for the union terminal in South Bend and one for the non-union terminals in Fort Wayne and Indy. They cited "current market climate" as one of their reasons. Best case scenario is nothing changes other than the name, worst case is they let us rot on the vine in South Bend, close the terminal and immediately reopen as the non-union company. As of right now I'm holding off on the fuck you to my employer. The next month or so should be interesting.

Concussion saga continues.

Physically, mentally, emotionally...I'm doing much better. Financially, not at all.

EI has been dicking around for 10 weeks after the fact and still not paid me: turns out my friend "who knows all about this" completely shit the bed and screwed me so royally I won't see a penny. I'm worse off financially right now, than I was a year ago when my ex threw me out of the house with nothing. And said "friend" is now feigning innocence like he never gave this great advice in the first place. If it wasn't for two little girls, I'd be in jail right now and said friend would be in pieces on the sidewalk.

That poison ivy I mentioned in my last post has migrated to my face...and groin. So fuck itchiness and $110 bill for a doctor's visit so he could 'roid me up real good!

That happened to me years ago.  The face part, that is. Fell in a poison ivy patch, unknowingly got some of the oil on my hands that went to my face.  Next thing, I'm looking like the Incredible Melting Man.  Fun times.  Had to get a shot and a prescription.  I did miss four days from school though, so it wasn't all bad. :)

Stay strong and remember--cool, damp washcloths across the face provide temporary relief.

Fuck you Wal-Mart and your shitty disentegrating shopping bags. Two bags, both shredded before I made it home from a 8 minute walk.

Also fuck you to the shitbag who was honking his horn at me after he made an illegal turn when I was trying to pick up an empty 20 litre water jug before it got run over by a car.

As a pharmacy tech..

Fuck old people. Really. It is incredible that so many of them want to be miserable fuck-offs just because they are like million years old and *hate* taking medications to ensure that they live to be two million years old. Of course it the pharmacy's fault that doctor's office doesn't want to deal with their old asses.

And fuck you to people living off the government dishonestly. Wah wah a $600 medication isn't covered and I have to yell at the fucking pharmacy staff because I won't pay $600 dollars for medication but I need my family needs their iPhones and expensive truck that only takes diesel and only gets 3 miles to the gallon.

• Like 1

Dang Marty, you have my good thoughts/prayers, man. That sucks. 

Been reading the last few pages of this thread. What's a Wegmans?

Wegman's is a grocery store/pharmacy chain that started in Western NY and has branched out quite a bit. Gets on the "best places to work for" list every year whenever it comes out. 

They also (at least around here in their home base) started the "card everyone for beer, regardless of age" trend a few years ago.

Third anxiety attack in a week last Friday while chilling with friends in a jacuzzi. Spent the rest of the weekend being extremely agoraphobic. Have an appointment with a doc for a week from today.