DVDVR Message Board

DIRTSHEETZ~! THREAD

RIPPA

I just think the last few years they have not had good decisions made talent wise and I like what HHH is doing. If it's true that he and Vince had that argument a few weeks ago over the direction of the mid card then we should all be hoping for HHH's guys to takeover. It is not like that is a wild accusation, that WWE sucked at developing newer talents up until the last two to three years with the rise of NXT.

And yes fun is till = sex. Why else was Jindar Mahal the fun loving goofy guy in 3MB.

But Six String was suggesting that Johnny was somehow to blame for the failure of recent call-ups as if he was involved with creative or still head of talent relations, when that isn't the case.

No, I should have phrased it better. I mean that they have had poor decisions involving call ups since Johnny Ace's time and he is still around. They both suck, him and Dunn, Dunn just happens to be the one mucking it up currently.

Again, I don't know if you're laying blame at the right person's feet. Triple H is probably far more responsible.

I am not going to claim I know what goes on behind the scenes and who says what but I am more inclined to believe HHH is trying to get these call ups right, since it rests on him if they fail. I think he has more reason to want the NXT generation of wrestlers to succeed and more sense on how to do so right. If I am wronged, would not be the first time. Whoever it is that continues to screw up all but the bigger call ups really needs to stop.

Is Impact worse than late days Thunder?

Is anyone brave enough to try and do a full comparison?

I know this post is a few days old, but just as a goof (and because im bored and i've had drinks) I looked up the last Thunder card:

http://prowrestling.wikia.com/wiki/March_21,_2001_Thunder_results

I defy anyone here to tell me that doesn't sound infinitely more fun than Impact right now.

Is Impact worse than late days Thunder?

Is anyone brave enough to try and do a full comparison?

I know this post is a few days old, but just as a goof (and because im bored and i've had drinks) I looked up the last Thunder card:

http://prowrestling.wikia.com/wiki/March_21,_2001_Thunder_results

I defy anyone here to tell me that doesn't sound infinitely more fun than Impact right now.

And similar enough to Impact, Thunder portrayed AJ Styles as a young up and comer with a bright future. Of course, he was 23 on this show and not 35 but whatevs.

• Like 2

Blame him?  PITY him.  By all accounts, Mike Tenay was the geekiest wrestlingnerd (hey, whoa, why does spellcheck (which doesn't recognize "spellcheck" as a real word) claim that WRESTLINGNERD is somehow legit?!) on the planet, the only one in WCW who bothered to to learn anything about the foreign wrestlers.  This is a guy who loves wrestling, knows wrestling, cares about wrestling.  AND LOOK AT WHAT HE'S BEEN FORCED TO PARTICIPATE IN FOR HIS ENTIRE GODDAMN CAREER.  You think he doesn't know?  Jesus, people.  

• Like 3

Blame him? PITY him. By all accounts, Mike Tenay was the geekiest wrestlingnerd (hey, whoa, why does spellcheck (which doesn't recognize "spellcheck" as a real word) claim that WRESTLINGNERD is somehow legit?!) on the planet, the only one in WCW who bothered to to learn anything about the foreign wrestlers. This is a guy who loves wrestling, knows wrestling, cares about wrestling. AND LOOK AT WHAT HE'S BEEN FORCED TO PARTICIPATE IN FOR HIS ENTIRE GODDAMN CAREER. You think he doesn't know? Jesus, people.

And now he has Stockholm syndrome...