DVDVR Message Board

DIRTSHEETZ~! THREAD

RIPPA

Like Candyman, every time I hear her name, I keep looking over my shoulder to make sure SS hasn't appeared to kill me. 

***EXTREMELY*** short version.  She accused CRZ of raping someone.

She had no evidence of this other than "I pulled this out of my ass" and (COMPLETELY my opinion) it had to do a lot with her depression issues about being a trans woman and becoming extremely aggressive/idiotic because of it.

I hate that I remember any of this.

WHAT? I have no memory if this. I was talking about Sean saying CRZ tried to blackmail her: Sean had posted to WebMD or DrKoop or something using her real name about how she was cutting herself because she thought Vince Russo named Shane Helms and Shannon Moore ("Shane and Shannon") as a way to troll her. Sean said CRZ found it and used it for BLACKMAIL.

This wasn't me either!  (That sounds more like Chris Hyatte.)

I'm not even sure what I would even have blackmailed Sean for...I already had my own site and all the bandwidth in the world to waste.

I DEFINITELY don't remember being accused of raping anybody.  I DO remember the rantsylmania page redirecting to that rape page, though.  But I'm pretty sure I had nothing to do with that.

(But I DID pick up nwwwo.com after it expired and still have it.  Sadly, their "nWWWo FAQ," probably the greatest web page in the history of the Internet, did not get archived.)

(And I am responsible - or to be blamed - for the rspw.org archive.)

(And The W has 12 years of archived nonsense, unlike this place.)

(To learn MORE about me...)

First of all, I apologize about putting out that (thankfully) false memory.  Secondly, I am even more sorry that I was ever associated with the nWWWo.  Ugh.

Sad_Puppy.jpg

I feel like I'm a decade too late. I could have ruined these creepy weirdo's lives.

Christ, I can't decide if FSW vs. Shannon might be the greatest internet spectacle of all time, or the subject of a future "Ripped from the headlines" SVU episode.

First internet hero sentenced to prison?

I feel like I'm a decade too late. I could have ruined these creepy weirdo's lives.

Christ, I can't decide if FSW vs. Shannon might be the greatest internet spectacle of all time, or the subject of a future "Ripped from the headlines" SVU episode.

There is a part of me that wants Chris Cooey in there as a 3-way dance.  Then I realize I would just ignore the whole thing.

I could see someone trying to kill you.

If this Shannon chick is as legit crazy as you say I think she'd top herself first.

Naw, Sean would never off herself.  She would write 3 billion blog posts over 7 years about how she was going to off herself.  But, no chance she would actually do it.

Why can't it be both?

Why can't it be both?

777.jpg

• Like 2

Holy shit, this thread is crazy. I remember all these names, guys like - Sean Shannon, Chris Hyatte and The Scotsman from my pre-teen days of obsessively trolling newz sites all day every day as soon as I got home from school. But I can't for the life of me remember anything about these people. I know they were all feuding with each other, or with someone, but I can't remember any specifics. Good times.

• Like 1

1) Yes I'm curious as to how Bix ended up at F4W. I stopped reading Observer after Konnan autobiography, but when was last reading F4 board  Alvarez was severely insulting toward Bix because Bix held minor disagreements with Alvarez opinions...and am curious as to how things moved from there to where they are now.

2) While curious about such things, I am not rovert and don't want this board to support rovert style board warz gossip. We lived through a wrestlers gossip/sleaze thread, I have no interest in us having to deal with a wrestling writers gossip/sleaze thread. This is a thread to discuss dirt sheetz and the good or shitty reporting in them. If you want gossip about the dirt sheet writerz, start your own board for that purpose. Let's not have it here.

• Like 2

2) While curious about such things, I am not rovert and don't want this board to support rovert style board warz gossip. We lived through a wrestlers gossip/sleaze thread, I have no interest in us having to deal with a wrestling writers gossip/sleaze thread. This is a thread to discuss dirt sheetz and the good or shitty reporting in them. If you want gossip about the dirt sheet writerz, start your own board for that purpose. Let's not have it here.

I think everyone's "reminiscing" (note the quotes) about the olden days back when people cared about such nonsense. 

I just deleted a bunch of posts that were not just reminiscing-were approaching sleaze gossip. Don't want it to go in that direction.

I see what you're saying and I'm not complaining, but to clarify, one of those was mine and was hardly gossip considering it was something Scotsman actually posted on his website or blog or whatever the hell you want to call it and was used as an example for things he'd rather do than review WCW Thunder for the PSX.

I rented it once. I honestly had no clue how to do anything in that game. The only other game as frustratingly broken was Superman for the N64. It takes an impressively shitty game to make WCW Nitro for the PSX look good by comparison.

1) Yes I'm curious as to how Bix ended up at F4W. I stopped reading Observer after Konnan autobiography, but when was last reading F4 board  Alvarez was severely insulting toward Bix because Bix held minor disagreements with Alvarez opinions...and am curious as to how things moved from there to where they are now.

That's simple. Bix complained about the newsletter. Bryan insulted him. Bix continued. Bryan then tells Bix, "If you can do a better job, why don't you write my newsletter for me!" Bix is like, "Well, Ok."  That's how wrestling works in the writing for websites department.

• Like 4

That's simple. Bix complained about the newsletter. Bryan insulted him. Bix continued. Bryan then tells Bix, "If you can do a better job, why don't you write my newsletter for me!" Bix is like, "Well, Ok."  That's how wrestling works in the writing for websites department.

Not exactly how it happened, but I'm too amused to say more.