DVDVR Message Board

The Big Game v.48

Dolfan in NYC

Peyton Manning got asked which is his favorite Beverly Hills Housewife or something like that.  I'd boycott, too, if I were Beast Mode.

Richard Sherman got asked about how football players making it rain at strip clubs was setting a bad example for young girls. 

I guess they excluded young boys from this question because we are a lost cause

NY pizza beats Chicago style easily. And lol to the idea of the water being what makes an authentic NY pizza. NY pizza in NY doesn't taste any better than the NY pizza I've had in other cities and states. You people have been brainwashed.

You've obiviously never seen our rivers.

• Like 1

- The Hudson River is not a river at all

- I'm taking your rook.

- Now, take your time.  See the whole board.

- The Hudson isn't a river? 

- It is in the Catskills, but once it gets to Manhattan, it's a tidal estuary.

- It's deeper than the body of water it flows into.

- Yeah.

Since I am going to be wrong anyway, I'll say 52-13 Seahawks. Not that the Broncos are bad or anything, but this feels like one of those late 80's early 90's NFC beat downs. Just to hammer the prediction in, I'll say Manning goes down sometime in the first half and doesn't return. 

Ideally Manning throws two pick sixes.

Per half

So I totally has this vision after reading that of Manning coming out with helmet on and every time theres a shot of him on the sidelines he has his helmet on then after the game he finally takes it off and its Eli with this grin screaming "HE AN'T GETTING NUMBER TWO"

• Like 2

I gotta say, I think the two weeks off needs to change. I was very hyped to see the Super Bowl two weeks ago. I live in NYC and work... oh... a block away from Super Bowl Blvd. And at this point, I don't give a good goddamn about it. I still think Denver goes over and of course I'm gonna watch it, but meh.

I gotta say, I think the two weeks off needs to change. I was very hyped to see the Super Bowl two weeks ago. I live in NYC and work... oh... a block away from Super Bowl Blvd. And at this point, I don't give a good goddamn about it. I still think Denver goes over and of course I'm gonna watch it, but meh.

And then listen to sports media bitch about how there is no time for festivities? Or the players bitch about how they can't enjoy the experience? JK, I think its much better on a one week SB. . .