DVDVR Message Board

TNA Impact: Genesis Pt 2 Spoilers for 1/23

So are Sting and Hardy legitimately done with TNA?

I think - THINK - Hardy is supposed to come back after the UK Tapings.

Since he can't travel there due to his "issues" the did this to explain his absence

No no - people said this in other threads too

TNA has some weird deal where Orbit sends their shit and uses packs of gum as packaging.

I am on the TNA Shop Page and this Jimmy J guy so isnt Don West

Jesus do they want Magnus to not get over? 3 times in a row now he has beaten guys who are LEAVING THE COMPANY (or in Hardy's case won't be in TV for months) and each time he's had to have a dozen people help him win. If Sting is legit leaving, Magnus should beat him in the center of the ring clean and actually look like a legitimate wrestler. Christ this whole Dixie stable is shitty. 

Count me in on thinking the new investor will be revealed as Bischoff. He's still with them isn't he?

Jesus do they want Magnus to not get over? 3 times in a row now he has beaten guys who are LEAVING THE COMPANY (or in Hardy's case won't be in TV for months) and each time he's had to have a dozen people help him win. If Sting is legit leaving, Magnus should beat him in the center of the ring clean and actually look like a legitimate wrestler. Christ this whole Dixie stable is shitty. 

Count me in on thinking the new investor will be revealed as Bischoff. He's still with them isn't he?

Bischoff's contract expired.

BTW - for the record - it appears that the explanation for the Wolves not working is because they signed "invalid contracts."

Dixie Carter ‏@TNADixie 26m

. @BryanIsWWE offered #TheWolves a tryout match. They signed some contract w/this "investor". Not smart. I pulled offer until lawyers handle

Retweeted by IMPACT WRESTLING

So yeah - let's retweet the Tweet of the guy with our competitors name in it

Dixiecarter_salinas.jpg

"Hey look at how incompetent I am!"

You just keep holding on as tight as you can, darling ...

That's anxiety and fear on Dixie's face. She has that feeling in the pit of her stomach, like it's always tied in knots. Yeah, I know these feelings. They can eat you alive.

I could see Vince doing something like that for shits and gigs.

Also, TNA should seriously look into being the primary shipping source for Orbitz gum. They'd probably pull more of a profit then they're making now.

I could see Vince doing something like that for shits and gigs.

Also, TNA should seriously look into being the primary shipping source for Orbitz gum. They'd probably pull more of a profit then they're making now.

They should just become a shipping company period. Hire a doddering old scientist to run it, a jamaican accountant, a lobster man as the staff doctor, etc...

• Like 4