DVDVR Message Board

UPCOMING VIDEO GAME RELEASES (2014 & Beyond)

RIPPA

On my shelves somewhere I have Hyper Street Fighter II, Vampire Chronicle for Matching Service and Hyper Street Fighter Alpha which are all Capcom doing the same thing with their respective series. Probably the most important thing we can take from those are that they were the final, nothing left on the table iterations. In other words I can now feel safe buying a SF4 game.

New trailer says Ultra Street Fighter IV lets you pick versions of characters from different iterations of SF4. So basically everyone that was horrifically unbalanced is back in play because fuck you.

like, the trailer even stresses AE Yun Vs. Vanilla Sagat like that needed to be an option at all, you sick fucks

Welp, I can cross that off my list.

Watch_Dogs is confirmed as coming out on May 27th, 2014. The PS4 looks to have an amazing year so far (Wolfenstein: The New Order is also coming that month).

You make it sound like XBox One won't be getting Watch_Dogs.

Watch_Dogs is confirmed as coming out on May 27th, 2014. The PS4 looks to have an amazing year so far (Wolfenstein: The New Order is also coming that month).

That's because Xbox One is not a real console. ;)

You are so de-friended from my 360 List when i get home, fella!

Oh yeah, I almost forgot.  BUY A MIC! :)

You are so de-friended from my 360 List when i get home, fella!

Oh yeah, I almost forgot.  BUY A MIC! :)

The Xbox 360 is a game console. Xbox One plays The Price Is Right.

I'm no longer a XBL Gold subscriber. :(

EDIT: I'm not on my 360 as often as I used to be when I was a XBL Gold subscriber. It's pretty much my Japanese RPG/bullet hell shmup system at this point.

Just a heads up: On Youtube already, there are spoilers for boss fights in Dark Souls II.

Also, Titanfall & MGS V Ground Zeroes are already being sold in UAE, so the street date has been broken. I know with Titanfall, the servers aren't live yet.

I am not as bummed by delays as most people.  There should be a crap ton of stuff coming out during the holidays which should keep me busy.  I will probably be in the grip of the Destiny monster by this coming September, so the Witcher being put off until 2015 would work for me.