DVDVR Message Board

Talk Is Jericho

BrianS81177

Really good interview with Damien Sandow, didn't realise he had been so accomplished and been at it for so long. Interview went longer than I expected, but was enjoyable for every minute.

oh yeah. I remember him being a part of that Raven angle they were doing exclusively on Sunday Night Heat. That was, what, 2000?

Really good interview with Damien Sandow, didn't realise he had been so accomplished and been at it for so long. Interview went longer than I expected, but was enjoyable for every minute.

oh yeah. I remember him being a part of that Raven angle they were doing exclusively on Sunday Night Heat. That was, what, 2000?

2002, I think.

He was also the Bunny in the APA brawl at Vengeance 2002. 

I'm a little behind I know but I just listened to part two of the Hogan interview. All the Andre stuff was great. I really wish someone would do a podcast of nothing but Andre stories for 2 hours. That or 2 hours of Hogan talking about nothing but Andre and/or Jim Barnett.

I really liked the Sandow interview.  He seems like a cool guy with a good perspective on the business, which explains in part why he's been pretty consistently featured, even when they have nothing for him.  To paraphrase Austin, he's a good sports entertainment mechanic.

Todays show sounds like an all timer on paper

Shawn Michaels returns to TIJ to finish his incredible conversation with Y2J. They explain why Vince McMahon & WWE no longer allow blood in the ring (yes, it's their fault). You'll hear what HBK thinks about the time Y2J punched Shawn's wife, Rebecca, the real reason Shawn retired from WWE, and Shawn's side of the Montreal Screw Job story.

I had never heard him tell the part about them putting together the match and him trying to figure out how/when the screwjob would happen in the match only for Bret and Patterson to be the ones to suggest Shawn putting Bret in the Sharpshooter