DVDVR Message Board

2013 NFL: WEEK 14

RIPPA

Well, at least Schaub didn't ruin the #TankforTeddyBridgewater

He looked partway competent for a while there.  Then he did what he always does.  Throw a terrible pick, take a terrible sack. 

I want Matt Schaub gone.

I want Gary Kubiak gone.

I want Wade Phillips gone.

I want GM Rick Smith gone. 

Clean house. 

I'm guessing all of this will come true, then we'll rehire Dom Capers and draft Derek Carr.

I knew Schaub was a barely competent piece of shit before the season even began. Even last draft before it turned out that draft class was viewed as a bunch of barely serviceable sods I was thinking the fucking Texans should jump on a QB prospect sooner than later. Not that I give a shit; but rather if I had the strong hunch this stat stuffing journeyman was about to turn into an abominable sack of crap they as a professional organization would catch wind of it too.

So I guess when they suck bad enough to secure the top pick Bridgewater is the no-brainer as opposed to potentially pairing up Watt/Clowney? Probably just as well. Clowney's ceiling is Peppers or Kearse (neither double digit sack guys year in, year out) and his floor is take your pick of whoever is the latest bust DE the Bucs drafted. Clowney's probably the type to get you 16 sacks one year then not have that many in his next four seasons combined.

Texan tears are so delicious. Especially after sweeping 'em for the season. Ben Tate getting salty on Twitter makes it even better.

The team still needs talent, but what Shad, Caldwell, and Gus are building to is slowly starting to shine through.

EDIT: Also, Jason LaCanfora being a whiny lil shit on Twitter just because the Jags were winning made me laugh. "Get back to me in 10 years"... Hahahahahahahaha!

Jacksonville right now has more wins than 5 teams. 

The Texans finish with Indy, Denver and Tenn - that is one win max.

Based on the SOS right now... if they get that one win and the Skins lose out... the Rams would have the #1 pick

Oh yeah... I might pass out from laughter

Jacksonville right now has more wins than 5 teams. 

The Texans finish with Indy, Denver and Tenn - that is one win max.

Based on the SOS right now... if they get that one win and the Skins lose out... the Rams would have the #1 pick

Oh yeah... I might pass out from laughter

There's no way we're beating any of those teams.  Peyton Manning indoors against a Texans team he has owned for years, @ Indy where the Texans have never won, and rivalry game @ Tenn.  There's just no way we win any of them.  2-14.

The question is, who the hell is going to be the QB of the Jags going forward?  It's not Henne, not Gabbert, and with QBs pulling out of the draft, and their draft position, who are they going to end up with?  Manziell?  Derek Carr?  That's a problem.

Peter King is saying he expects Gary Kubiak to be fired today

Are they firing everyone else too?  Please?

Well someone has to coach out the season,  but I would think a housecleaning would be coming in about a month.

Well someone has to coach out the season,  but I would think a housecleaning would be coming in about a month.

Andre Johnson, Player-Coach?

• Like 1

Andre Johnson, Player-Coach?

I have heard worse ideas for a coach. . .

There is already speculation that the Texans will want Mike Shanahan if the Skins fire him

Please let this happen.  Shanahan is not a good coach. With Jacksonsville and Houston already being dumpster fires, Tennesse going that way means smooth sailing for Indy to breeze through the AFC South. It's how things should be.

There is already speculation that the Texans will want Mike Shanahan if the Skins fire him

Please let this happen.  Shanahan is not a good coach. With Jacksonsville and Houston already being dumpster fires, Tennesse going that way means smooth sailing for Indy to breeze through the AFC South. It's how things should be.

The Tennessee Texans?