DVDVR Message Board

NFL 2023 - WEEK SIX

RIPPA

De'von Achane is expected to miss multiple weeks due to a knee injury.   No official designation yet, but I wouldn't be surprised if he was on IR by the end of the day.

Jeff Wilson Jr is coming off IR and will probably get those touches while Achane recovers.

How much have the Lions sucked for two decades? David Montgomery, thanks to his last two games, is the first Lions player with 100+ rushing yards and a TD in consecutive games since 2004. Rookie Kevin Jones did it that year. 

4 minutes ago, Lawful Metal said:

Obligatory Fuck Deshaun but is he goldbricking or what

He's been awful for most of his Browns tenure,  then he has his best game. Now he has an injury that started at he should be OK to play and is now at to oh shit he might miss multiple weeks. I feel like I'm going to die with Bernie Kosar being the best Browns quarterback of my lifetime. It's almost impossible to always make the wrong quarterback decision. This team is pretty talented and if they got just above average quarterback play they'd be contenders... but that's too much to ask from the highest guaranteed contract ever. 

• Like 1

Anthony Richardson has officially gone on IR so he is out a minimum of 4 games

Doctors estimates say he will be out 4-8 weeks so obviously if it is the later and if the Colts are leading the division/in playoff contention, I can't see how you go back to Richardson this season

• Like 1

The Broncos signed Frank Clark this offseason after KC waived him

The Broncos are now planning on trading or releasing him

Oh and he is inactive for tonight's game against.... KC

Who has had the worst run of QBs? I know the Browns sound awful and all, but the Bears have NEVER had a franchise worthy QB in my entire lifetime. Not McMahon, not Harbaugh, not Grossman, not Orton, not Cutler, not Trubisky, and I'm pretty confident with saying not Fields. Like, this is a team that had shitty fucking QBs like Craig Krenzel or Cade McNown, or Mike Glennon. MIKE GLENNON, that fucking long necked alien.

At the very least, the Bears are neck and neck with the Browns for having the worst history with QBs.

Thankfully with the Colts I'll always have that time with Peyton and I suppose that time with Luck.

• Like 2