DVDVR Message Board

Paul Walker has died.

Big Fresh

Stop fucking indulging him you dumbass

Oh, I know what Gonzalez is doing.. but there is this thought going around that Walker meant nothing to the series which is completely false.

Well they did deemphasize his character in 5 & 6 to the point audiences almost forgot he was in them.

Well they did deemphasize his character in 5 & 6 to the point audiences almost forgot he was in them.

I'm not continuing this back and forth, he had no less screen time in 5 than anyone else and in 6 they tried to get everyone involved for Lin's last go round. If you knew more about the series maybe we could continue..

For whatever it is worth - Meltzer has in his update today that Fast 7 finished filming

And Universal announced today that they still will be releasing the movie.

The second one just seems like a poorly worded release and was probably more "it will still be released as planned instead of delayed" but who knows

For whatever it is worth - Meltzer has in his update today that Fast 7 finished filming

The second one just seems like a poorly worded release and was probably more "it will still be released as planned instead of delayed" but who knows

Unless I'm imagining shit, I saw that Universal was delaying production for the time being. I seen that from multiple sources.

Wait, he was in varsity blues? Don't remember that at all.

He was the starting quarterback who got hurt so the Beeks could step up.

Suddenly, I know how they can finish Fast 7.

Seriously, I think when people immediately try to call this stuff a hoax, it's not just cynicism, but some of it is optimism/disbelief. People don't want x to be dead so they just play the hoax card for as long as they can. It's understandable.

I don't mind that either. But there was one post in here that basically was the equivalent of "Anyone who believes this is dumb!" And of course, it turned out to be fact.

What I just read is that principal photography was wrapped, but they were headed to Anu Dhabi for additional shooting, and they are draggimg anything with that for the time being while deciding how to handle the tragedy, but the movie is still happening, of course.

Unless I'm imagining shit, I saw that Universal was delaying production for the time being. I seen that from multiple sources.

Yeah - I did a Universal search on Twitter and the first mention is some site claiming that was announced. However the link they provided is just a vine of a guy promoting a website. So it is more likely you are correct

This thread.. Wow. And unless I missed it, I am surprise one of you didn't pull a line about the irony (?) of him dying in a car crash with all the stuff his character gets away with in the Fast movies..

Either way, sucks for his family, friends, and fans. R.I.P.

As speculation continues to mount over what will happen with Paul Walker's ongoing film projects after his Saturday afternoon car crash, CNN is now reporting that drag racing may have played a part in his and business partner Roger Rodas' untimely deaths.

The Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department released a statement on Sunday afternoon claiming that speed was a factor in the crash of the Porsche Carrera GT with Rodas behind the wheel, though specific details were still being investigated. The sheriff's department received a tip on Sunday that another car may have been on the scene of the accident, which has now led them to investigate whether Rodas and Walker were drag racing in the moments immediately prior to crashing head-on into a light pole.

Investigators are now looking into the possibility of any sort of racing being involved, as well as whether another car had somehow veered in front of Rodas' Porsche. They are also investigating multiple skid marks in the area that are indicative of 'doughnut spins,' though said marks may be old—Hercules Street in Santa Clarita where the accident took place is known for being a popular stretch for car racing, and has an inspired a police crackdown in the last few years. Officials say that it will take quite some time before it's evident just how fast the Porsche was travelling before it collided.

enhanced-buzz-18235-1385870092-7.jpg