DVDVR Message Board

The 57th Superb Owl

Dolfan in NYC

the Chiefs traded Tyreek and tried to replace him with multiple guys and none of those replacements have shown up tonight, and the guy with a wounded ankle is left to run around because useless JoJo and MVS can't get open.

The one good part of a loss is that it makes it more likely that the Chiefs move on from Bieniemy so that we get a better figurehead OC.

1 minute ago, Cobra Commander said:

the Chiefs traded Tyreek and tried to replace him with multiple guys and none of those replacements have shown up tonight, and the guy with a wounded ankle is left to run around because useless JoJo and MVS can't get open.

The one good part of a loss is that it makes it more likely that the Chiefs move on from Bieniemy so that we get a better figurehead OC.

This all feels very over reactiony for a team that finished with the number one seed and made the Super Bowl.

4 minutes ago, Brian Fowler said:

This all feels very over reactiony for a team that finished with the number one seed and made the Super Bowl.

Bieniemy's on the wishlist for various OC jobs right now.. so they just have to pull the right theater to act like the Ravens/Titans/Commanders just outbid the Chiefs for EB when maybe the Chiefs are just letting him go without really trying to get him signed back up. EB's riding the wave here. He would fail as an NFL head coach and he'd likely fail as an OC for another team.

Chiefs gotta do something to extend their window before the effects of aging really takes them out of it. This team isn't as good as 2 years ago or the SB winning team.

Edited by Cobra Commander

1 minute ago, elizium said:

I would have let it stand, but I’m all for more catches and less reviews

It was moving around before he secured it to his head, he only got one foot down after that, and then the ball moved all over the place when he hit the ground. 

If you thought old white people hated last year's halftime show, just you wait on this.     It is interesting that she decided to get all the sexually based ones done first and then got to all of the popular appeal songs.  

Edited by hammerva

6 minutes ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

Her dancers doing all this insane choreography in... SPECTRE snow-based henchmen's uniforms is incredible.  

Also is going to look insanely dated in about 5 years. 

Um, ok.  I’ll have to take your word on that.  The wife and I are basically just baffled by this halftime show,  I imagine this is how an alien would feel if they landed at Mardi Gras.

4 minutes ago, hammerva said:

If you thought old white people hated last year's halftime show, just you wait on this.     

Yes.  Now if you’ll exclusive me, I’m going to go to the bathroom and pull my pants up my armpit, then lean out the window and loudly ask kids why they don’t play some real music.

Edited by Doc Townsend
Typo