DVDVR Message Board

A New TV Commercial Thread

RIPPA

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

There’s a new Bud Light commercial with a pop country song so awful I legit thought it was a Bo Burnam style parody.  Nice to see them so obviously going back after, uh, a certain audience, after losing market share for daring to support a trans person.

Edited by Technico Support

The problem with the Bud Light (if there is really a problem to begin with) is that it comes off like a guy who IN HER MIND did something horrible to his girlfriend or wife and he is trying everything in his power to recover.   I say IN HER MIND because whether it is a serious offense to begin with is seriously debatable.   What he doesn't know is that it may already be a lost cause.   Like if you polled the people that would have gone to that concert in that commercial and asked him about trans people it would not be fucking pretty  

Edited by hammerva

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Applebee's has licensed "The Final Countdown", which begs the question: How much are Europe charging them vs. what they charged TK? 

(Also, that FUCKING commercial I complained about above came on again at noon while I was eating lunch. Thankfully my hair is short right now)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/24/2023 at 5:43 PM, Contentious C said:

Well, the "bundle" locker room State Farm commercial (not the fucking stupid Andy Reid one) will probably annoy me in a month, but it got a good laugh out of me the first time I saw it.

I prefer the new one where they make fun of Andy Reids morbid obesity by having him steal Patrick Mahomes combo meal. What about those nuggies