DVDVR Message Board

2016 NFL OFFSEASON THREAD

RIPPA

If Miami can give Ryan Tannehill what they've given them with no real objection from anybody, I don't see why you wouldn't go ahead and lock Kirk down.

Tannehill's wife is hotter.

lauren-tannehill.jpg

Also, shut up. Love you too.

She's alright if you like that blonde with great bone structure and phenomenal abs kind of thing.

• Like 1

If Miami can give Ryan Tannehill what they've given them with no real objection from anybody, I don't see why you wouldn't go ahead and lock Kirk down.

The one fucking time Mike Brown found his wallet and every team with a slightly above average QB gets to suffer for it.

Speaking of which, the Broncos have 15 days left to cut Peyton Manning (or convince him to retire).  

I am sure he'll do the right thing, but lol at just the thought of LA Ram Peyton Manning. 

• Like 1

Speaking of which, the Broncos have 15 days left to cut Peyton Manning (or convince him to retire).  

I am sure he'll do the right thing, but lol at just the thought of LA Ram Peyton Manning. 

Frankly, I'm not sure Peyton Manning, has EVER done the "right thing", but because his body is falling apart he probably doesn't have a choice. . .