DVDVR Message Board

2013 NFL Preseason

Dolfan in NYC

I hate to be one of those Cleveland fans, but you know the QB situation sucks when I think back to a bustop conversation I had In 2006 where a dude was telling me the Browns should have tried to get Vince Young. I'm pretty sure, hindsight being 20/20, he might have been right.

I remember back in 2003 when I was so excited that the Browns named KELLY HOLCOMB starter over Tim Couch.  This, among other things has lead me to my current NFL atheism. 

Chris Kluwe was cut by Oakland. :(

A shame.

Kluwe's kooky enough to have made a good Raider.  I felt a little less bad about Lechler departing for greener pastures when I saw Kluwe was coming in.  Hope he catches on elsewhere.

Dustin Hopkins is injured, so for their kicking needs the Bills have turned too...*cues PRICES IS RIGHT "fail" music*Dan Carpenter.

And apparently Jarius Byrd has the dreaded planar Faciatius(spelling?), FUCK ME. Even my blind faith is being tested now. . .the way football works, watch the bills win by some insane score against NE, then lose 4 in a row. . .

ESPN is reporting that the SF Chronicle is reporting that sources are telling them that Terrelle "My Tats took down a school...but Johnny Football only got sat for a half" Pryor will be the Raiders 9 millionth starting quarter back on opening day.

Odds that Matt Flynn appears as a talking head for "Broke, Part II": 4-1. Unless he gets beat out for THAT, too.

Jets have signed Brady Quinn

They really need to forefeit this season.  The dumpster fire has turned into the Great Springfield Tire Inferno.

We are getting closer to the place in west virginia(?) where they lit a coal mine on fire and its still burning 50 years later, or somesuch. If the Jets weren't in the AFC EAst, and coached by Captain douchebag, I'd almost start to feel sorry for them.