DVDVR Message Board

SOCCER - Winter 2016

Dolfan in NYC

I'm pretty sure you did it on purpose, but they would be missing out on the last trains back to Manchester as well.

I only mentioned the London trains because the story did. ;)

Holy shit that Liverpool match was a glorious mess. I'm a big proponent of Sakho but he was again awful in the air. He's a big man but he got shoved out of the way on the equalizer like he was a lightweight. Thrilled with Firmino's form but that Norwich side is absolute shit.

Edit: that Dele Alli goal is remarkable. The shot from behind him shows how he curls it around Dann and then back around the post. Beautiful and leaves me wanting whoever fucked that transfer up for LFC loaded into and shot out of a cannon.

The fan's faces are like one of those weird Renaissance paintings with chubby angels making human expressions.

I love a good photo of players celebrating in front of the other team's fans.

Too many draws early in the year will come back to bite Tottenham I think. I mean, it's great we didn't lose a game forever. Wonderful. But half of those draws were quite winnable.

I know the feeling. I just want us to get to 40 points. I fear dropping into the rrelegation zone soon.

Too many draws early in the year will come back to bite Tottenham I think. I mean, it's great we didn't lose a game forever. Wonderful. But half of those draws were quite winnable.

I hear you, but this also tells me that Tottenham may actually be the best team this season.

I'm just saying that if I was Heenan or Ventura, Tottenham would have been my pick all along right now.

The fan's faces are like one of those weird Renaissance paintings with chubby angels making human expressions.

I love a good photo of players celebrating in front of the other team's fans.

You're just saying that so someone posts this:

ade_682x400_900329a.jpg

Yesterday Chelsea won against Arsenal but on that day in 2015, they didn’t….

FA Cup Fourth-Round 2014-2015.

Chelsea 2

Bradford City 4

I’m not objective as I’m a Bradford City fan but I’d say is the biggest FA Cup upset of all time. Premier League Champions vs. League One, Chelsea at the time lost few games at home under Jose Mourinho and Bradford City came back from 2-0 down for a 2-4 win. I was away from the board at the time with the loss of my dear Mum and I had a great day topped off by listening to that win on the radio. What a job Phil Parkinson has done with the team.

• Like 1

I’m not objective as I’m a Bradford City fan but I’d say is the biggest FA Cup upset of all time. Premier League Champions vs. League One, Chelsea at the time lost few games at home under Jose Mourinho and Bradford City came back from 2-0 down for a 2-4 win. I was away from the board at the time with the loss of my dear Mum and I had a great day topped off by listening to that win on the radio. What a job Phil Parkinson has done with the team.

Yeah, no.

Yeah, no.

I did say I'm not objective ; )