DVDVR Message Board

2015 NFL PRE-SEASON THREAD

Gonzo

Best thing that could happen to Bob is the Slurs just send him home this season. Sit out the year, see if he can get healthy. Then land somewhere with a coach that can actually develop a QB (insert Chip Kelly name drop here if so inclined, though personally Andy Reid strikes me as the best choice.)

Best thing that could happen to Bob is the Slurs just send him home this season. Sit out the year, see if he can get healthy. Then land somewhere with a coach that can actually develop a QB (insert Chip Kelly name drop here if so inclined, though personally Andy Reid strikes me as the best choice.)

Hell no

I don't know if RGIII will ever be good again, I just know he won't ever be good again in Washington.  They've systematically destroyed a can't miss prospect physically, mentally and emotionally.  The 30 for 30 on the RGIII era is going to be glorious.  He has become the front page headline for everything he says, everything he doesn't say, everything he does, and everything he doesn't do.  Remember when we were making fun of him for not knowing if he had a concussion?  It turns out nobody knew whether or not he had a concussion until an independent neourologist told them on Friday.  That is over a week after he got the concussion.  He practiced all week, was doing press conferences, and thought he was going to play on Saturday...all of those things are kind of crazy.  Can you imagine Peyton Manning or Aaron Rodgers being put in a position where they have a concussion, but apparently no precautions have been taken to keep him healthy?  What kind of franchise doesn't bother to figure out whether or not their starting quarterback has a concussion? 

• Like 1

I'll take INTS because Cousins is going to start getting rid of the ball as fast as he can. (and because Wake will probably poach some of Suh's sacks especially if Cousins trys rolling out, if he has time to try that is, Washington is such a shit show) the NFL needs a lower league to send Washington to because they don't deserve to be in the NFL. Honestly I'd like to see them just folded up and replaced with a team with an owner who was a clue and who's team name is not a slur against me.

• Like 1

I'll take INTS because Cousins is going to start getting rid of the ball as fast as he can. (and because Wake will probably poach some of Suh's sacks especially if Cousins trys rolling out, if he has time to try that is, Washington is such a shit show) the NFL needs a lower league to send Washington to because they don't deserve to be in the NFL. Honestly I'd like to see them just folded up and replaced with a team with an owner who was a clue and who's team name is not a slur against me.

Brooklyn needs a team, sell them to Prokorov. Build a stadium out in Red Hook. Profit.

(Not serious. I think.)

Hey if the Steelers are willing to part with a draft pick for a kicker who am I to complain.

What's higher week 1: Number of Sacks Suh has or the number of INTs Cousins throws?

The better question is how many hills will Suh send Cousins to die on? (cuz we know Suh is going to tombstone him after some of those sacks)

The line is set at 3.5.