DVDVR Message Board

The Big Game, v.49

Dolfan in NYC

That throw like a girl thing is so misguided I would have liked that better if one of the girls would have said:

"No. I don't want to throw or run or fight.  I would like to show you my short stories about a future where humans are forced by robots to flush the last remaining other humans out of their underground nests."

It also felt like entrapment. 

"OK, now little boy, show me how to throw like a girl!  Haha!  Now we stick this in a commercial showing everyone what a misogynistic asshole you are."  

• Like 1

If I went to a hot dog stand and the girl taking my order looked like Katy Perry, I'd definitely make it a daily stop. 

How much better though if you gave your order to a talking shark who called it out to the talking beach ball running the frier? 

• Like 2

I loathe singing competition shows but I would totally watch The Voice if they held the sing-offs in a giant Thunderdome cage. And Christina Aquilera wore nothing but leather and animal pelts.

Anyway back to this game, it's almost comical - for me as I have no interested in the outcome - how Seattle is being kept alive almost entirely by high spots.