DVDVR Message Board

2014-15 NFL Playoffs: Conference Championships

Dolfan in NYC

Colts have been playing pretty well and the Pats almost killed me this past weekend. It will be an interesting game the NFC game should be good too depending on how hobbled Rodgers is. The Packers have enough offensive weapons to fight the Seahawks D but if Rodgers mobility is too hampered it could be rough unless their O-Line plays lights out.

All that said I will leave with some of Luck vs Patriots stats: 0-3 (59-24, 42-20, 43-22), 6TDs 8INTs 53.9% Completion, 68.7 QB rating.

I feel like this is going to be one of those "Vereen/Blount/Jonas get a combined 40 touches and Edelman has 10 catches for 40 yards" kind of games that New England wins 23-10. In other words, they're gonna go Full Hoodie.

I have no rooting interest in the playoffs, but I must say that Seattle(if they get past GB, obviously) possibly decapitating either Cro-Mag or the Pretty Boy in the SB makes me giddy.

Seriously.  This past weekend, in back to back plays, I watched Brady:

1) Literally fall down intentionally in the pocket to avoid a sack

2) Scream in a ref's face for having the temerity to not flag a defensive player who sacked him  because there were some brief extracurriculars after the play

Later, I had the pleasure of watching him beg for flags on a "late hit" that wasn't.  Man, don't these refs know who he is?

The guy is the most entitled and gutless wimp in the game.

• Like 1

People freaking out over Brady yelling was awesome since I have literally seen a COACH run off the sideline onto the field to do something similar at least once a week every week of the regular season for the last 3 years and nobody seems that concerned, even though in a just world that would probably be an automatic ejection.

Eh, I don't care that he has little bitchfits with the refs, I just want to see him get a nice clubbering lariat from Michael Bennett.

One day in his last season Brady will get clobbered and carted off a la Favre and I can only imagine how amazing a day that will be for the internet.

Eh, I don't care that he has little bitchfits with the refs, I just want to see him get a nice clubbering lariat from Michael Bennett.

One day in his last season Brady will get clobbered and carted off a la Favre and I can only imagine how amazing a day that will be for the internet.

The memes will be AMAZING.