DVDVR Message Board

2014-15 NFL Playoffs: Conference Championships

Dolfan in NYC

My favourite talking head point is actually "how will players deal with the crowd noise" yeah because guys that have come through the NCAA playing in front of 60 000 people then a few years in the NFL probably have never dealt with that before.

Yet it comes up, somewhere, every week.

My favourite talking head point is actually "how will players deal with the crowd noise" yeah because guys that have come through the NCAA playing in front of 60 000 people then a few years in the NFL probably have never dealt with that before.

Yet it comes up, somewhere, every week.

Seems to fuck with Payton Manning.

NFL is talking about ejecting Marshawn Lynch if he wears his "gold" cleats for today's game.

That means they've officially put more thought and effort into this than they did into finding a copy of the Ray Rice elevator video.

• Like 1

NFL is talking about ejecting Marshawn Lynch if he wears his "gold" cleats for today's game.

That means they've officially put more thought and effort into this than they did into finding a copy of the Ray Rice elevator video.

Go git him Rog. Those gold cleats would be an affront to everything good and pure about the great sport of American football. Strike with all your fervent fervor.

*cough*

They should eject every Seattle "fan" who wasn't riding for them until last season. Who are all these people? Where did they come from? 

I read this in Jerry Seinfeld's voice.