DVDVR Message Board

2014-15 NFL Playoffs: Divisional Weekend

Dolfan in NYC

To me, he brings it into his chest, then reached out to the goal line. Isn't that a football move?

I don't understand that rule. Didn't when it happened to Megatron, still don't.

That Megatron one is still the worst, he was penalized for being so damned good at football that he only needed one hand for control. This one is pretty bad too.

Good thing this call didn't go against GB or else the conspiracy theorists would be insufferable

Or you mean the fan of any team that has calls going against them?

Every fucking week, every fucking game. Every fanbase is exactly the same.

I'm not even saying it was the wrong call. I just literally don't understand the rule, but if the rule says that's not a catch, it's a weird and bad rule.

Just like it was in that Lions game years ago. The rule makes no sense. Same as the tuck rule. It was a dumb rule called correctly.

Good thing this call didn't go against GB or else the conspiracy theorists would be insufferable

Or you mean the fan of any team that has calls going against them?

Every fucking week, every fucking game. Every fanbase is exactly the same.

Only pay attention of neutral fans start screaming fix. Or if the President of the United States of America feels it's worth commenting on.

I'm not even saying it was the wrong call. I just literally don't understand the rule, but if the rule days that's not a catch, it's a weird and bad rule.

Just like it was in that Lions game years ago. The rule makes no sense. Same as the tuck rule. It was a dumb rule called correctly.

Not only dumb but esoteric, seemingly only suddenly surfacing when it "needs" to.  Its easy to see how complete the process and tuck rule scratch that "Conspiracy" itch football fans (and Americans) tend to have.