DVDVR Message Board

WWE 2k15

RonL21

YUKES totally still worked on the game. It has their stank all over it

And this is coming from someone who enjoys playing this one

Agreed.  This is definitely not a full 2K production just based off all the old stuff still in the game.  At best it looks like they added some minor tweaks for production (and don't get me wrong, those minor tweaks are huge - I still love the stamina system and how wrestlers react as they're winded).

I sold my copy to the local second hand store today.  Most I could fetch was $30.  They base their price on what Ebay and Gamestop are paying.  Probably not a good sign.

To my knowledge that is all anyone will give you no matter what game it is. My Brother turned in GTA V a couple days after its release because his Xbox died a sad death and he only got 30 for it. So the title doesn't matter. 

I sold my copy to the local second hand store today.  Most I could fetch was $30.  They base their price on what Ebay and Gamestop are paying.  Probably not a good sign.

To my knowledge that is all anyone will give you no matter what game it is. My Brother turned in GTA V a couple days after its release because his Xbox died a sad death and he only got 30 for it. So the title doesn't matter. 

Ah.  Its super rare for me to sell games, so I have no frame of reference.

Decent enough foundation, but there wasn't enough in the actual gameplay to keep me coming back.  All of your matches will be over in 6 minutes, no matter what the settings are on.  Tons of neat little things were added, but I sold my copy after 3 days because it's really just not worth owning.  I'd rent it first and see how you feel.

• Like 2

They took out tons of little shit I didn't really notice at first. You can't just throw fuckers through the announce table - now you can only break it with the OMG stuff. Getting into position for OMG cell shit is needlessly difficult, and they took out the perfect top rope fistdrop and left in the shitty ones.

• Like 1

Maybe i am just old and my reflexes suck but damn I cannot time out the reversals at all.  Always either too late or early.  This causes me to get my ass kicked for long periods.  Still like the game though.  I don't get the career mode with the 360, but the other modes are decent.