DVDVR Message Board

WWE 2k15

RonL21

The reversal timing is tricky. There are some I still haven't mastered like the ring apron attack. I usually play the game on factory settings and for me at least I end up with some kind of muscle memory for the reversals. 

There is almost always a specific moment during strikes or before the AI goes for signatures and finishers that never ever change so it is possible to learn them. I've gotten really good at reverses especially for signatures and strikes but I've reversed a bunch of finishers as well. 

So I've been trying to figure this out, and looking online hasn't helped.  But how in the hell do you add an attire for a CAW?  Or for existing wrestlers (Sami for example) I want to add a downloaded Generico attire.  How can I easily do this?  I chose "Use as alternate attire" and it's in the CAW slot.  But from there I'm stuck.  Thanks.

Ah, well, I ran into a similar problem. I downloaded a Stardust, but it wouldn't allow me to set him as an alternate for Cody.

My first thought was that the names had to match, but renaming him to Cody Rhodes didn't seem to help. The only thing I can think of at this point is maybe the creator used an original edit/morph, and you have to start with the base model for the game to 'acknowledge' it or whatever. That's just my hypothesis, though, I haven't really looked into it.

I'm likely going to just take that fucking hair off DDP becaue it looks stupid.  Short haired version should be better.  The rest to me look pretty solid.

And to my complete surprise, Paige looks spot on.  Hair, face, considering how the Divas look in this she looks the best.

Wasn't the Greetings from Asbury Park a fat man fire thunder driver? That looked like a stupid inverted Argentine backbreaker drop. Finlay and DDP look like early versions of community creations. Brutal. Regal-plex and the fat man moonsault and splash were really great however.

I don't understand how they can be so off with DDP but get Bam Bam right.  I mean DDP is still on good terms with WWE, just have him come in for a scan.  Yet Bam Bam looks right and he's been dead for seven years.

And yea that isn't the Greetings from Asbury Park.  Does the game not have head-droppy moves?  That may explain the modification.

I really don't think Regal's model is anything exceptional, considering he works for the company so scanning him shouldn't have been an issue.

DDP looks hilariously bad.  I don't really see Page in the face model, and the hair.... I don't even know where to start with that.

Lex Luger must have pissed in someone's cheerios, because the only one who gets buried more than him is Marc Mero.  Luger was a pretty big star and a very good worker in (early)WCW, but everyone except for Sting and maybe Flair seems to shit on him every chance they get.