DVDVR Message Board

WWE 2k15

RonL21

Making of Part 2 http://ca.ign.com/videos/2014/10/17/the-making-of-wwe-2k15-part-2-the-game-has-changed

Watching it right now. Shows Neville and Cesaro doing mocap. New gameplay with Zayn vs Kidd and Zayn vs Cesaro at NXT with Zayn hitting the through the post DDT. Neville at NXT, Neville hitting the Red Arrow on Bo Dallas at RAW. Roman Reigns vs Orton.

I was thinking about gettting the preorder since I haven't played a WWE game in a while, but has the gameplay improved in the past couple of years or is it still the same bullshit where guys hit 450 splashes on standing opponents?

I am an XBox 360 owner, and for some reason, I am over the moon excited for this game.  Maybe it's the lack of information, not even having a complete roster this close to release because of the current-gen versions being delayed.  This reminds me of before the widespread Internet, when most of what we learned about a game we learned when we started playing the game, and it filtered out from there.  Next Tuesday can't come quick enough!