DVDVR Message Board

2014 NBA Playoffs - Round of 16

Dolfan in NYC

via Nick Friedel's stop watch 

The Bulls made just four field goals in the final 12:16 of this game.

Man I gotta wake up and take my kid to school tomorrow, Bulls. It's like getting kicked in the nuts and then having phantom pains hours later.

Polishing the 6 trophies from 2 decades ago will make you feel better. 

You really don't know how it feels to have your basketball team kick you in the nuts. 

Aren't you a fan of the team that has went to the playoffs 17 years in a row, Will?

You really don't know how it feels to have your basketball team kick you in the nuts. 

Aren't you a fan of the team that has went to the playoffs 17 years in a row, Will?

2004 - .4

2006 - Manu's foul on Dirk Game 7

2013 - Game 6

I have had my share of heartbreak and joy. 

2004 - .4

2006 - Manu's foul on Dirk Game 7

2013 - Game 6

I have had my share of heartbreak and joy. 

If you think that's going to make me forgive you for 2005, you're insane.

I'm dying at Boozer being on the bench when the Bulls desperately need any type of thing resembling scoring

Thibs don't believe in that man at all.

Can't play Boozer when the Wiz go small.  Taj was slower than usual on his 3pt close outs, but Booz would have been way worse. 

It's sort of comical that all you have to do to completely break Da Bulls offense is deny Joakim the ball at the top of the key.  No one would even consider doing that during the regular season, but sure enough Nene was pressed up against him at the 3 point line for the closing stretch. 

I miss you, Derrick.

Drake and his fucking lint roller in the front row last night was all over the Canadian sportscasts this morning. He was lint-rolling his pants when the game was going on last night.

I liked that guy better when he was Jimmy Brooks.

• Like 1

So who thought fucking NENE was going to be the dude to show up and eat Chicago's lunch?  I certainly didn't.

Nene has always been underrated.  I sometimes wonder how good Houston would have been if the original Chris Paul trade had been allowed and the Rockets had put together the Pau Gasol-Nene front court, as rumored.

Drake and his fucking lint roller in the front row last night was all over the Canadian sportscasts this morning. He was lint-rolling his pants when the game was going on last night.

I liked that guy better when he was Jimmy Brooks.

I dunno that actually kinda makes me like him a little bit.  That's the type of silly rich guy stuff I would do. 

His attempts to enter the Heat lockerroom notwithstanding (he is said to be friends with Lebron, who claims to be a long-time fan of Drake), Drake has been a Raptors fan who could be seen in court-side seats even before this season.  I buy him as a legit fan of Toronto sporting teams who is willing to hang out with other famous people and who a lot of athletes want to hang out with.

Drake's a sports fan, no doubt. He also punked out Chris Brown, is Canadian, and was on Degrassi. He's a good dude, just needs to stop using his damned lint roller when he's sitting courtside. :)