DVDVR Message Board

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. I don’t know what’s worse. The WWF’s tag team division of the mid 90’s, or the WWE’s current tag divisions? At least the WWF had the better geeks with the New Rockers.
  3. Blasphemy. Not that I'm watching either way, but blasphemy.
  4. I hope that means they are taking the belts off the IIconics.
  5. Haven’t they been teasing this since mid-February?!
  6. So Max Landis got Me Too'ed and is apparently a rapist and some sort of psychopath.
  7. Dolph Ziggler might be one of the few people that could make Edge's 2010 Spear look good Clip: Edge vs. Dolph Ziggler on SmackDown (19:30)
  8. I wouldn't say ROH has been a dream match promotion since Gabe days.
  9. Tonight's SDL ratings grab... well sorta since they would need to announce it first. SDL Spoiler maybe???
  10. Ben Simmons would probably be really good surrounded by four shooters, like a lesser Giannis. But since Embiid is the better player, Philly really can't try to build that kind of roster. But they can't really dump Simmons, because A.) He's too good and B.) Embiid's health is too questionable to risk dropping the other guy the process produced. And, I mean, he could be lethal as a cutter occasionally, but he seems to drift off to sleep on offense when the ball isn't running through him.
  11. I think it was Liger I was watching yesterday that should be in the elbow drop conversation, his was bitchin'.
  12. I don't love Ben Simmons but what would he do without the ball? I don't think Paul will be traded isn't he due some obscene amount of money.
  13. Oh yeahhhhhh, that Joe/Rusher cage match is the jam. So '70s they should have both come out to "Black Betty".
  14. I think the best we can conclude is that Rollins isn't able to move the needle positively. But neither does anyone else. I know Rollins is instant fast forward for me on my DVR. And when I do actually watch him, his reactions are way down from a year ago.
  15. FWIW, I got Tacoma, Washington wiki as my third result.
  16. ...and Shinsuke replies "Don't think, just enjoy your moment." Questionable advice considering...
  17. Speaking of Daikaiju Eiga, when Godzilla: The Return/Godzilla 1985 is delivered tomorrow, I'll be down to only three Godzilla movies I don't own on disc (Son of Godzilla, Godzilla vs Billoante, and Godzilla vs Mechagodzilla, though I have the dub of the last one on digital) In addition, I also only have the dub of King Kong vs Godzilla. (I'm not counting the three Netflix animated movies because they haven't been released on disc as of yet)
  18. Rollins isn't completely blameless. He's particularly ill-suited to the role. But no one on the roster would have been great in that role, because the role is Stone Cold Steve Austin, and he doesn't wrestle anymore. I'm not convinced I would have given more of a shit about RAW this week if someone better was in Seth's place.
  19. Today
  20. Trade Paul to Philly for Butler straight up! Who says no?
  21. Where the hell are they going to get cap space for Butler (outside actually finding someone that wants Paul)
  22. Let's not forget that the Rockets recently fired all of the assistant coaches for D'Antoni. It's probably coming from some disgruntled ex assistant coach that didn't expect to be fired. Or Kevin McHale.
  23. I find it highly unlikely Goodwill made up the rumor. So, if it's not true (and Morey is fiercely denying it), who told Goodwill? Usually these kind of leaks are either someone in the front office trying to make the player look bad, or the player's agent, trying to put more pressure on the team to get a deal done.
  24. Well, I mean, yeah, RoH literally started as a Dream Match promotion that Gabe started booking a strong undercard to bring people back.
  25. It wasn't a bad hour i was there the match was really fun live,.
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?