DVDVR Message Board

NFL 2013: WEEK 11

Dolfan in NYC

So Patrick Willis got the strip sack and fumble recovery to basically win the game and the officials call a penalty that I've literally never seen before to give Brees the ball back and a 1st down.  And they end up kicking the tying field goal.

I assume, in the interest of keeping things balanced and fair, I now have to listen to people bitch about how Brees is the biggest asshole on earth for the next 10 years like Brady right?

Nah, Brees is far enough along in his career that we won't get that much of it.  But honestly?  Brees has always been something of a stealth jerk QB.  But he was going against Captain America and Wide Receiver Killa Gisele, so it wasn't much of a contest.

I assume, in the interest of keeping things balanced and fair, I now have to listen to people bitch about how Brees is the biggest asshole on earth for the next 10 years like Brady right?

Nah, Brees is far enough along in his career that we won't get that much of it.  But honestly?  Brees has always been something of a stealth jerk QB.  But he was going against Captain America and Wide Receiver Killa Gisele, so it wasn't much of a contest.

The One Direction commercial was as bad as the Uggz endorsement.  I don't think we were even subjected to an uggz commercial.