DVDVR Message Board

The DC Entertainment Thread

Raziel

Enchantress is a really weird pick. I could see them just wanting the name up there before Marvel could do it (but Marvel would just call her Amora anyway). This is the kind of movie that the can MOSTLY keep ops-based and ground level so introducing magic seems an unusual choice.

According to the leaks, Waller has already been actively utilizing the squad to apprehend super-powered individuals and "genetic freaks" for her own purposes. I'd guess Shark and Croc are among her prisoners at the start of the movie.

Enchantress is a really weird pick. I could see them just wanting the name up there before Marvel could do it (but Marvel would just call her Amora anyway). This is the kind of movie that the can MOSTLY keep ops-based and ground level so introducing magic seems an unusual choice.

She was an original member of the squad in the comics. She isn't much of a strange pick at all.

She was an original member of the squad in the comics. She isn't much of a strange pick at all.

You just hang on tight to that naivete, champ.

Latino Review and Collider are saying Zack Snyder will debut the first five seconds of the BvS trailer on Twitter tomorrow. Then the trailer will play in theaters on Monday.

Latino Review also says it will play with Age of Ultron but Collider couldn't confirm that.

British Board of Film Classification has the trailer listed. 2m 6s

simpHomerDrool_2006f.jpg

• Like 3

FUUUUUUCK. That ep of Arrow was kind of a rollercoaster there at the end, and we get

our first non-accelerator metahuman

as well.

The show really is starting to hit its stride again with this and last week's episode. As for

our first non-accelerator human, if you want to get technical the Deathstroke and co. on the Mirakuru were are first meta-humans. It was only a matter of time before they branched away from the particular accelerator plot.