DVDVR Message Board

All Elite Wrestling is official

Brian Fowler

1 minute ago, West Newbury Bad Boy said:

Glad PAC is getting paired with Page, who's the only of the Elite guys who looks anything like a star at this thing.

It's hard for anyone to look like a star when the sound is constantly overloading the mixer and it looks like it's filmed on a cell phone.  Less on Pyro and more on production, boys.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Raziel said:

It's hard for anyone to look like a star when the sound is constantly overloading the mixer and it looks like it's filmed on a cell phone.  Less on Pyro and more on production, boys.

Agreed 100%. The video packages at All In and the editing on your average BTE episode leave a lot to be desired. They need some real help. 

The WWE isn’t taking this seriously yet. But Blockbuster didn’t take Netflix seriously either. Jericho and PAC being there seems big, bc they’re guys with an axe to grind over how they were treated by Wwe. All Wwe had to do was send a couple midcarders to wrestle on jerichos cruise. A working vacation for Hawkins & Ryder. Now this is happening.

1 minute ago, Thibs said:

That shot of Jericho standing in the stage in front of the pyro... that didn’t look major league West Newbury?

If they used competent production guys, it would, but I couldn't see the moment right because it was pixelated as fuck on my screen.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Thibs said:

That shot of Jericho standing in the stage in front of the pyro... that didn’t look major league West Newbury?

Not at all. The picture is low quality.  With how fuzzy the stream got, I could barely see him behind the pyro and smoke. 

It looked like a minor league playing like it was major.