DVDVR Message Board

[NXT] JULY 2018 DISCUSSION

RIPPA

31 minutes ago, odessasteps said:

Can we get out our fantasy booking bingo cards and have a womens war games? 

Ooof... the NXT women's roster is no way deep enough for that

59 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

I think it is because Vince still hates it

Someone should try to convince him he can sell more front row ringside seats if ringside takes up more space. It's a nonsense argument because you still lose a lot of floor seating. But I'd like to see if Vince intuitively buys it. 

58 minutes ago, odessasteps said:

Can we get out our fantasy booking bingo cards and have a womens war games? 

Wikipedia says there's only ten female NXT wrestlers at the moment. Even if you start picking your favourite performers from the tournament, there aren't a lot of options. 

3 minutes ago, Infinit said:

I'm sure after the Mae Young Classic you could cherry pick 1 breakout face to team with Sane/Candace/Nikki and 1  breakout heel to team with Shayna/Lacey/Belair to do a sweet 4 vs 4 War Games match.

You could, but that's just a bunch of randos. This might just be me, but I like at least one "We're Kind of a Faction" team in my gang warfare matches. 

We won't get a women's War Games unless they do it when we get Horsewomen vs. Horsewomen finally.

How long is Fish out? I don't care if they include pinfalls and submissions again. I just want either a 4 on 4 or 5 on 5 match.

4 hours ago, West Newbury Bad Boy said:

You could, but that's just a bunch of randos. This might just be me, but I like at least one "We're Kind of a Faction" team in my gang warfare matches. 

True, but I'm just suggesting the pieces based on the post about the women's NXT roster size....they have 4 months to build a program towards a War Games match if they wanted to go in that direction.

• Like 1

Fish's surgery was March 8. 

Estimates on torn ACLs are always 6-9 months.

So Takeover LA is in the realm of possibility. Of course - your first match back being War Games doesn't seem like a wise decision.

The new class started today so the NXT social media has been doing updates so expect a story from WWE.com sometime today.

Keith Lee, Io Shirai, Deonna Purrazzo, Stacey Ervin Jr and Lacey Lane are all officially a part of this class (There were a couple others but I am spacing on who they are.)

1 hour ago, ComingToAmerica said:

'The 7Ft Dong' is something I need to hear Michael Cole say. Vince has probably already had him say it.

We should all be thankful JBL isn't announcing anymore because I can easily hear him saying, "It's the 7 ft. Dong, MAGGLE!".

• Haha 1