DVDVR Message Board

UFC 223: Khabib vs. Iaquinta (4/7/2018) - Brooklyn, NY (Barclays Center)

Elsalvajeloco

• Dolfan in NYC changed the title to UFC 223: "Whatever Fight Mr. McGregor Allows" (4/7/2018) - Brooklyn, NY (Barclays Center)

Meltzer I think was saying Max was around 180 pounds when he accepted the fight. There was so much going against him here that it's for the best he didn't get into the cage against Khabib with a week's notice, coming back too early from an ankle injury, and with a crazy amount of weight to cut. 

1 minute ago, ChesterCopperpot said:

Pettis weighs in at 155.2 - has 2 hours to cut that last .2 

Why?  They are going to make that dude cut more weight to fight for a "championship?"  They better be glad if he even shows up.

1 hour ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

With like 3/4 of the card cancelled, I've gone ahead and changed the title to more accurately reflect the spirit of UFC Brooklyn.

You have a knack for topic titles, first posts and custom user titles. I just chuckled thinking about mine. Cheeky bastard ; ).

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Casey said:

You're trying to frame it like Lobov begged McGregor to defend his honor. Which might have happened, sure, but you don't know, so why interject your weird baby talk scenario into this situation?

That's basically the way it is. 

Someone just take this card out back and shoot it already.