DVDVR Message Board

The Cody Rhodes/YB All In Show Thread

4 minutes ago, Brian Fowler said:

But he's the son of a son

Well so is everyone except Jesus if you think about it *insert gigantic theological argument over if God has a father*

13 minutes ago, Craig H said:

Buying these tickets off of the Sears Centre website is the dirt worst. Somehow this is worse than using Ticketmaster.

you're not kidding. i'm 15 minutes in and counting.

4 minutes ago, Casey said:

Let me know when you've been in the virtual waiting room for 5 hours.

I've done the virtual waiting room for the last 3 Cubs postseasons (whenever I was selected to get tickets) and I never had a problem getting them.

I just tried carting 1 ticket just to see (37 minutes in), and it gave me an upper level $28 ticket. Just tried to change seats and now saying none available. 

So cool if this is really selling out. I honestly didn’t see how it would outdraw supercard of honor, but I’m happy for them and this is great for the industry. 

If this sells out instantly is it possible for them to add a second show the next night? That would be amazing. I remember in 1997 where ECW had a show in Trenton that was in the afternoon that sold out with lots of people still in line. The company went to the building and offered to do a second show that night but the building turned them down.