DVDVR Message Board

2017-18 NBA: FIRST HALF

Dolfan in NYC

3 hours ago, sabremike said:

If he told Noah that he should be in jail for stealing money from MSG he'd be my favorite Knicks coach besides Red Holtzman ever (I know Riley had great success but as a person he's a complete scumbag, particularly after hearing from the people at my alma mater Purchase College where the team used to practice).

Ehh,  that contract is on Phil and Dolan.  I'm never going to give a player shit for taking money offered to them.  

Anyway,  Jabari is back for the Bucks on Friday so fuck everything else.

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Zimbra said:

Ehh,  that contract is on Phil and Dolan.  I'm never going to give a player shit for taking money offered to them.  

Anyway,  Jabari is back for the Bucks on Friday so fuck everything else.

True, but the guy sucks and is also a malcontent so fuck him.

15 minutes ago, sabremike said:

True, but the guy sucks and is also a malcontent so fuck him.

The Knicks definitely need to buy him out so he can fulfill his destiny of owning an extremely poorly-managed pot dispensary.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Why would Noah accept a buyout for anything less than every penny they owe him? It's not like anyone is gonna sign him.

Funniest possibility: they are mad enough to stretch him like Josh Smith and pay him 7.5 per year for five years instead of 19 per for two.

Nah - the East is still shitty enough that the Wizards will hover around 6 or 7.

Then everyone around here will be all ANOTHER YEAR IN THE PLAYOFFS!!! WHOO-HOO!!! GIVE ERNIE AN EXTENSION!!!!

• Haha 2

I had a communication class in college with Rasual. I didn't know him at all but our college has like 4,000 undergrads, so I knew people who did. He was incredibly well liked by a lot of us La Salle folks. I also have a friend who is a sportswriter who worked on a story with Rasual when he was on the Spurs. My friend spent the whole day with him handing out food and toys at a housing project. Just by all accounts a very good person. I am so bummed out by this.

CJ outscored his teammates 28-15 in the first quarter. He outscored their opponents, the Bulls, 28-19.

Jesus.

Finished with 50, so I can only assume he started slacking off out of pity for his teammates.

Woj is reporting that Jameer Nelson is staying, but Tony Allen has been bought out as has Quincy Pondexter. I'm okay with that actually. The 2018 version of Jameer Nelson isn't going to win the Bulls any games and I'd much rather watch him as the backup PG than Cam Payne or Jerian Grant.

So is Westbrook getting suspended for putting his hands on a fan?

also Harden is God and Rockets best Spurs in San Antonio. What’s up with Kawhi? When he coming back? Rockets were without Eric Gordon and Trevor Ariza, so don’t give me the Spurs were short handed business. Rockets are 2-1 vs GS and 2-0 vs the Spurs (I think).