DVDVR Message Board

Marvel Cinematic Universe - 2019 and Beyond

3 minutes ago, West Newbury Bad Boy said:

Yep. My top three are IM3, Winter Soldier, and Ragnorak. Ultron is sitting right outside. Good stuff. After the first Avengers flick, they seemed to really commit to making the first bit of the credits quite good. 

Thanks for reminding me about Thor: Ragnarok (2017), we now have the same top three!

Edited by The Natural

2 hours ago, SirFozzie said:

They mentioned GotG3 and BP 2 at the end right before they announced Blade. In the "I know we haven't mentioned this, but we're out of time.."

edit and Captain marvel 2

and Fantastic Four and something about the mutants.

3 hours ago, The Natural said:

Black Widow concept art by Andy Park, check out who she's fighting:

EABcPgFWsAAd7S5?format=jpg&name=large

Eternals concept art poster:

EACF2QDWkAI2U3t?format=jpg&name=900x900

Who she is fighting would make me happy except 

Spoiler

its sounds like another gender flip like they did with Ghost. Yelena Bova is seemingly going to be Taskmaster though I so hope people are wrong with their guesses from that one. The footage shown seems to hint otherwise.

I am happy that we might actually get to see Celestials in Eternals.

• Like 1

I am totally stoked about nearly of the new MCU announcements especially the Mahershala MOTHER FUCKING Ali as Blade dealie.

I still think that Eternals will be Inhuman levels bad, but I'll go see it anyway.

I totally support Shang-Chi being the Mandarin's kid.  That movie should be fucking nuts as long as Mandarin's Ten Rings organization incorporates the Si-Fan assassins.

It would also be awesome is the story included Shang-Chi's sister, Fah-Lo Sue, as the Mandarin's daughter and henchperson, but we'll see what happens.

The WHAT IF~? series announcement could coax some Disney+ subscriber money out of my bank account as long as the series is nice and dark like the comics.  If done right, the What If Dark Phoenix Hadn't Died? episode will generate nightmares for generations to come..

Edited by J.T.
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, The Natural said:

Black Widow concept art by Andy Park, check out who she's fighting:

EABcPgFWsAAd7S5?format=jpg&name=large

THE TASKMASTER~!

I'm all in, dudes.

Given how Endgame turned out for Natasha, I am glad her origin story appears to be getting some mad love and quality opposition.  You guys had better do Black Widow right, Marvel.

Edited by J.T.
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, The Natural said:

Blade announcement:

You can almost hear the collective "Oh, for fuck's sake..." from the DC Studios shareholders.

Edited by J.T.
  • Haha 3

15 minutes ago, J.T. said:

THE TASKMASTER~!

I'm all in, dudes.

Given how Endgame turned out for Natasha, I am glad her origin story appears to be getting some mad love and quality opposition.  You guys had better do Black Widow right, Marvel.

Here's hoping the wait was worth it, my friend. Taken a while to get a Black Widow solo film.

• Like 1

What we have learned from SDCC.  Marvel Studios will own every summer box office for the next two to five years.

If DC were smart, they'd leave summers to Marvel and start releasing their big ones closer to Thanksgiving or Christmas and start owning the Fall / Winter box office since Disney's only relatively big draw around that time is either a Star Wars movie or something from their traditional catalogue.

I'd put Wonder Woman head to head vs. The Fall of Skywalker any day of that season.

I'd be in the theaters watching IT! Chapter 2 anyway.

Edited by J.T.
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, The Natural said:

When I think of Taskmaster, it's the comic book character then:

q4e0jxynfd5dl1401onv.jpg

First time that's ever made a comic book thread before!

Kevin Thullivan for me eef you weeel

• Like 1

13 hours ago, AxB said:

In here?

marvel-studios-what-if-logo-1179757-1280

It's behind the first part of the letter W. Right next to zombie Cap is Iron Man, below him is Doctor Strange. Cap is the only zombie, though.

• Thanks 2