Jump to content
DVDVR Message Board
Sign in to follow this  
Dolfan in NYC

2016-17 NFL PLAYOFFS: DIVISIONALS

Recommended Posts

If it's Pats and Cowboys, I'm not watching the fucking thing, at all.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So apparently there is a huge storm coming through kansas City on Sunday so they have moved the Steelers game to 8:20.  If I was the Chiefs I would want the bad weather advantage

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, hammerva said:

So apparently there is a huge storm coming through kansas City on Sunday so they have moved the Steelers game to 8:20.  If I was the Chiefs I would want the bad weather advantage

 

While I know you are joking - they did it because they don't want fans trying to get to the game while the roads still aren't clear

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's a fuckin' ice storm in a place that doesn't have as big of an infrastructure for even regular snow storms like the upper midwest. They only get about 15 inches of snow per season on average, but being an ice storm, this is risking a bunch of death if they didn't postpone it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Ryan said:

If it's Pats and Cowboys, I'm not watching the fucking thing, at all.

This means Gisele Bundchen and Draya Michele are in the same building, and I can finally have a player WAG discussion w/ women in the room to kill time between commercials and timeouts. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The women I'm friends with actually watch the football(if the team they like is playing) or don't give a fuck about it in the slightest and don't watch any sports or care about that garbage, so that's a plus.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Ryan said:

The women I'm friends with actually watch the football(if the team they like is playing) or don't give a fuck about it in the slightest and don't watch any sports or care about that garbage, so that's a plus.

I need to drop random trivia things so it seems like I'm not tuning everyone out and care about something other than the Cowboys winning their first Super Bowl in two decades. For example:

"Look, Draya Michele is here."

"Her fiance is the Cowboys' starting corner Orlando Scandrick."

"Who is Orlando Scandrick?"

"That guy who #19 on the Patriots just ran by on his way to the endzone."

"...Oh."

I'm in and out in less than 15 seconds without having to actually explain anything.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I could make an unbelievably horrible and tasteless joke here, but won't. Good strategy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Ryan said:

I could make an unbelievably horrible and tasteless joke here, but won't. Good strategy.

Go for it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Your last sentence is already the joke. Just apply it to reproductive functions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Ryan said:

Your last sentence is already the joke. Just apply it to reproductive functions.

All you had was a PE joke? Sir, that is very tame even by Jay Leno late 90s opening monologue standards.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Who said it was a PE joke? Perhaps you work fast and are just that good and had to move onto another lady.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For some reason I'm reminded of a Roseanne joke from the DJ Masturbation episode.
 

Quote

 

Darlene: Trust me. He goes in that room cause it's the only one with a lock on it, and he's in there for like an hour at a time; which either means he's really, really good at it... or really, really bad at it.

Dan Conner: Aw, God!

 

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Our Wisconsin doctors do things a little differently this time of year. Spoilered because N(technically)SFW.

Spoiler

scrubs.png?t=A87A41

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm losing my mind today.  I'm super anxious.  Oh well.  Hey Pats, choke on this:

Spoiler

warhol_tomato_ConvertImage.0.png

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think Pete Carroll is going to chewing out a couple of guys during halftime. Between the holding on the punt return and the boneheaded safety they gave up. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The league should live in fear of this Falcons' offense. Weapons everywhere. Finish off the shithawks and #RISEUP!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Ryan said:

Our Wisconsin doctors do things a little differently this time of year. Spoilered because N(technically)SFW.

  Reveal hidden contents

scrubs.png?t=A87A41

 

I've been sick all day with a bad cold (couldn't even go to the LIU game I felt so bad) and this gave me a nice laugh and made me feel a little better. Thanks Ryan!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, sabremike said:

I've been sick all day with a bad cold (couldn't even go to the LIU game I felt so bad) and this gave me a nice laugh and made me feel a little better. Thanks Ryan!

I win! Feel better.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My five year old tells me that her favorite team is the "Seasaws" and she's even rooting for Atlanta, with how great they've been playing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My favorite team is the Detroit Ryans. Because Lions and Ryans are almost the same in Japanese katakana. So, from now, they're call the Ryans. Get over it, Brian.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not watching since I don't care, but I don't want to face this team next week even if the Packers do win.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is what happens when you go cheap on your offensive line

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...