DVDVR Message Board

2016 NFL: WEEK TWO

Dolfan in NYC

6 minutes ago, Gonzo said:

Watching Sam Bradford thoroughly outplay Aaron Rodgers is a fun way to spend a Sunday evening.

I'm legitimately shocked. Maybe not knowing the playbook or his receivers was the edge Bradford needed all along.

I mean, he's always had talent, but this was shocking given his career to date and the situation.

13 minutes ago, Brian Fowler said:

I'm legitimately shocked. Maybe not knowing the playbook or his receivers was the edge Bradford needed all along.

I mean, he's always had talent, but this was shocking given his career to date and the situation.

Stefon Diggs being the best receiver that nobody outside of Minnesota has heard of (until tonight) probably helps.

The defense is better than anyone wants to give them credit for, too, considering that they played tonight without their #1 corner and one of their starting defensive tackles.

17 hours ago, Infinit said:

Thank you for listening to me Steelers!

We are 2-0.  Who knew. 

Poor Redskins.  Two assbeatings at home and now they have to go on the road and play the *gasp* 2-0 Giants.

• Like 1

To sum up

- Defensive players are throwing DC Joe Barry under the bus

- "Anonymous" players are throwing Kirk Cousins under the bus

- Fans want everyone fired

- Rookie Su'a Cravens is bitching at fans on Twitter (TRUE~! fans never criticize the team)

I would be way more giddy if they weren't going to beat the Giants this week

EDIT - OH! Add in players blaming the media

19 minutes ago, Technico Support said:

So the love affair with the great white hope Kirk Cousins is over?  You mean to tell me that "winning record" where the wins all came over losing teams was a bit of a phony stat?  I'm shocked, I tell you.

Man, being a non-Skins fan living in the DC area is delicious.

Washington, where having one bad game gets the entire team, media and community to hate your guts.  I knew they were setting that dude up for failure when the best thing they ever said about him is, "He's better than RGIII."

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RIPPA said:

Browns expect Josh McCown will be out "awhile"

So they will be on their 3rd starting QB in 3 weeks to start the season

Cody Kessler is going to pass for 800 yards and 9 Touchdowns next week. (Yes, they're playing Miami)

1 hour ago, supremebve said:

Washington, where having one bad game gets the entire team, media and community to hate your guts.  I knew they were setting that dude up for failure when the best thing they ever said about him is, "He's better than RGIII."

Well, to be fair, it's more like two bad games.  But, hey, this is the area where fans will at times want the city's hockey team to get rid of a shoe-in HoFer and perennial leading goal scorer because the rest of the team usually doesn't bother to show up in the playoffs.  Look how fast they turned on other QBs like Doug Williams or Mark Rypien.

Cousins was always going to be a great big question mark going into this year.  Went from the highest int percentage ever to putting together a multigame streak of MVP level play, all conveniently against a baby food soft schedule. Has he turned the corner? Were those defenses just that bad? Was it just a hot streak?