DVDVR Message Board

Games of Thrones Unsullied thread

elizium

She's gotten two, right? She stuck that one dude in the throat and then the other one was on her list she just didn't know his name.

Neither was on the list.  The heart guy wasn't if she didn't know his name.  It's a list of names, Jae.  A name list.

No dude The Hound asked her if he was on the Name List and she said she didn't know his name but he would be if she did. So they asked his name, his name went ON THE LIST instantly and she iced him.

Why do I have to explain how everything works to you.

I was just going to ask what happened to the guy who could disappear and grant wishes. I loved the actor who portrayed him. I wonder if we will see him again. He was from Bravos I think.. I'm pretty sure there might be an extra letter that I'm missing. Anyway, we need him back.

tumblr_n3md3fwuAX1rqy4l0o1_500.gif

She's gotten two, right? She stuck that one dude in the throat and then the other one was on her list she just didn't know his name.

Neither was on the list.  The heart guy wasn't if she didn't know his name.  It's a list of names, Jae.  A name list.

No dude The Hound asked her if he was on the Name List and she said she didn't know his name but he would be if she did. So they asked his name, his name went ON THE LIST instantly and she iced him.

Why do I have to explain how everything works to you.

That is some retcon bullshit.  A name can't be on the list of names she recites until she recites it.  She never said the name therefore he remains just some guy she killed.

She thanked him for giving up his name, insinuating that she couldn't kill him until she got it. That means he was added to the list and marked off on the spot. She only recites the names before she goes to sleep, she can't very well tell him to hang out until after she goes to bed.

You're worse than the people saying The Shield were bigger than the nWo.

• Like 1

Going on a quick Youtube, I see all the Rhaegar mentions are broken up and spread out pretty randomly. The two most important ones are Ned and Robert discussing him kidnapping Ned's sister in episode 2 and then Ser Jorah's famous quote (Rhaegar fought honorably, etc.), The latter is the only mention that lends credence about people thinking he was brave or some great guy. Otherwise, you wouldn't understand who the hell he was other than some plot placeholder.

There was also a mention of Rhaegar in the 1st or 2nd episode of this season. Oberyn makes Tyrion look him in the eyes as he recounts Elia Martell's rape and murder at the hands of the Mountain. Important enough to check out if you don't remember the specifics.

At least Oberyn died with a strange man on top of him. Probably the way he wanted to go out. Got his head squashed like a grape and his teeth rolled on the ground like marbles, but you gotta look at the bright side.

A big, sweaty man finished him off by grabbing his head and exerting pressure. A dream, surely.

• Like 2

EDIT:  Computers are bastards. There's a great picture of Pedro Pascal and Hafthor Bjornnson but I can't post it for some reason. Google image the two of them and it'll be there.

Is it the same one posted earlier with him getting his head squeezed?

It may have gotten buried in all that nonsense where Piranesi didn't know what the hell was going on.

EDIT:  Computers are bastards. There's a great picture of Pedro Pascal and Hafthor Bjornnson but I can't post it for some reason. Google image the two of them and it'll be there.

The one with them in swim trunks? I think that was posted already, maybe in the other thread.

Is it the same one posted earlier with him getting his head squeezed?

It may have gotten buried in all that nonsense where Piranesi didn't know what the hell was going on.

Unless someone went back and edited a reply, I am going say that girl is not the Mountain.

Look, I can barely remember character names, you can't expect me to just look at these actor names and know who to attribute them to, or what gender they are. THE LINE HAS BEEN DRAWN BRO.

• Like 1

Look, I can barely remember character names, you can't expect me to just look at these actor names and know who to attribute them to, or what gender they are. THE LINE HAS BEEN DRAWN BRO.

HOW MANY WOMEN ARE NAMED THOR?*

*born pre Marvel movie franchise

Dude, it's Hafthor. I thought it was like George and Georgina. "Haf" is like the "ina" that makes it a lady name.

I'm only an amateur etymologist. Not a pro.

Dude, it's Hafthor. I thought it was like George and Georgina. "Haf" is like the "ina" that makes it a lady name.

I'm only an amateur etymologist. Not a pro.

BRAIN EXPLODDEDD

This is much better than any of FSWs recent work. He's been off his game since Punk walked and jae is taking the crown by stealth...

Jae has a crown FSW will never have. 

jaedmc - Administrators

FSW - Member

• Like 2