DVDVR Message Board

[SEPTEMBER] WRESTLING PHOTO THREAD

Territorial

Jesus what type of person buys these?Edit: Referring to the sex stories. I would rather be in the dark.

While I've got zero interest in Saturn's, I'd be tempted to buy the Cornette one if it weren't 20 bucks, (and half out there on youtube)

I don't mean wrestling stories. Just guys going on about various sexual encounters. I could have gone a long time without hearing about Saturn fucking someone with a mop. 

Jesus what type of person buys these?Edit: Referring to the sex stories. I would rather be in the dark.

While I've got zero interest in Saturn's, I'd be tempted to buy the Cornette one if it weren't 20 bucks, (and half out there on youtube)
I don't mean wrestling stories. Just guys going on about various sexual encounters. I could have gone a long time without hearing about Saturn fucking someone with a mop.
Moppy needs love, too! :(
  • Like 1

Avoid the Leaping Lanny Poffo one at all costs. You'll never be able to concentrate on a Mr. Perfect match circa '89 again.

Holy fuck Piranesi did you know she'd done it like that?

Of course.  Ever since I made that Lawler joke that changed my life and the internet forever I've been pretty close with her on twitter.  Like, she totally tweeted me and Summer Rae about how she ate a bunch of Timbits at Tim Horton's while they were all in Canada this week.  It was hilarious.  So AJ, you know!

I follow AJ Lee and Jerry Lawler and "PixieSticks" (who it turns out is actually just a guy who tweeted once that he was going to bed in 2008 and then died).GODDAMMITGOBACKANDLIKEMYJOKE!!!!!!!IT'SBEENDAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Fabulous Kangaroos.  Pro wrestling is sharp dressed guys with boomerangs.

Posted Image

Whenever my mom has discussed pro wrestling with me, she's always referenced when she was a kid and my Grandpop brought her to a show at the Spectrum and the Fabulous Kangaroos threw toy boomerangs into the crowd and she caught one. I don't know if I've ever seen a photo of the Fabulous Kangaroos before. Thanks for posting this!