DVDVR Message Board

2016 NFL OFFSEASON THREAD

RIPPA

I wouldn't be surprised if either of them had a resurgence, but I also wouldn't be surprised if neither of them did.  Both of them were really good, when they were good, but it has been a while since we've seen either of them be anything close to their best.  One of those guys needs to be an Eagle right?  It just seems like one of them is destined to be an Eagle, I'd think Kaep would be the best in Philly.  RGIII is a bigger mystery, but if Ryan Fitzpatrick can keep getting chances, why not RGIII?  I think he can probably run a ball control game for the Rams.  Gurley would be the focal point of the offense, and that defense will keep games close, the only thing is he's going to get all the blame when they go 8-8 again. 

I wouldn't be surprised if either of them had a resurgence, but I also wouldn't be surprised if neither of them did.  Both of them were really good, when they were good, but it has been a while since we've seen either of them be anything close to their best.  One of those guys needs to be an Eagle right?  It just seems like one of them is destined to be an Eagle, I'd think Kaep would be the best in Philly.  RGIII is a bigger mystery, but if Ryan Fitzpatrick can keep getting chances, why not RGIII?  I think he can probably run a ball control game for the Rams.  Gurley would be the focal point of the offense, and that defense will keep games close, the only thing is he's going to get all the blame when they go 8-8 again. 

If, after everything, RGIII became the starting QB for the Rams, that would be hilarious.

• Like 3

CFL and Miami backup.

Matt Moore > Kaepernick

Kaep sure looked decent when he got to the Super Bowl. I think that guy is still in there.

RGIII is probably the best rookie quarterback of all time...3 years ago.  He's 25, and had a pretty severe knee injury.  Gruden clearly didn't want him, and didn't put him in positions that would maximize his talent.   We have no idea what either of them can be going forward.

Let me put it another way.  

Keep Colin Rand Kaepernick and Robert Lee Griffin, Third of His Name, the FUCK away from my favorite football team.  

We have roughly 37 other positions that need improvement before "Backup Quarterback" hits the list. 

Let me put it another way.

Keep Colin Rand Kaepernick and Robert Lee Griffin, Third of His Name, the FUCK away from my favorite football team.

We have roughly 37 other positions that need improvement before "Backup Quarterback" hits the list.

Starting QB could use work, though.

To be fair - there are plenty of reports now that Joe Philbin pretty much was sabotaging Tannehill and wanted anyone but him at QB

Adam Gase could be just what he needed