DVDVR Message Board

JANUARY 2016 ANIMATED GIF THREAD

RIPPA

Can you believe a Sabu table spot didn't go as planned? In Japan? 

SKKggfN.gif

At least the poor fuck taking it blocked some of it form hitting him in the head.

SKKggfN.gif

At least the poor fuck taking it blocked some of it form hitting him in the head.

Putting that chair on the top rope is either the best thing ever or the worst thing ever...why the hell would you even do that?

SKKggfN.gif

Putting that chair on the top rope is either the best thing ever or the worst thing ever...why the hell would you even do that?

"Why the hell would you even do that" is really Sabu's entire career in a nutshell.

• Like 6

Pro wrestling is kids in wheelchairs fleeing the action

wheelchair.gif

Where was this from RIPPA? 

Team Yamato & Hideki Suzuki vs. Twin Towers & Yuko Miyamoto - Big Japan (12/30/15)

Pro wrestling is kids in wheelchairs fleeing the action

wheelchair.gif

LOL if any gif needed the "nope nope nope nope" treatemt

I took my buddy to a Zenjo show during the World Cup in 2002.  We were right in the corner in the first row of bleachers.  First time they went to the outside, I told my buddy, "Get ready to move".  He didn't understand and when I told them they're coming our way he said, "But there's people down there."  Sure enough, they ended up wiping out about 30 chairs with some ending up where we were sitting.

• Like 2