DVDVR Message Board

JANUARY 2016 ANIMATED GIF THREAD

RIPPA

I think getting any piece of swimwear for your female significant other which refers to the occupant as any sort of bovine is a horrible idea and you should totally do it and tell us all about it, Pete.

I don't think the Bul Nakano swimsuit part is the trick.  It's the 10 foot tall blue hair, lightning bolt face paint and the nunchaku mastery are the tricky parts.

The gun is fake as hell and the guy's an ex police officer doing a comedy gimmick. I don't think anyone who ever saw that would think of doing it. Good luck getting a gun into a WWE event anyhow, have fun with security if you try.

Of course it is fake and a comedy spot. My comment was commentary on deathmatch wrestlers trying to push it as far as they can go to get a cheap pop. The logical extreme is someone saying, "...just in the meaty part of the thigh" to get a pop and retweet from @seniorlariato Bootaaaaaaay.

Tommy Dreamer recently told a story about wanting to get shot at the ECW Arena and running with a "Who Shot Tommy" angle.  Paul saying he could kill a member of the audience didn't deter him, only when Terry Funk said his dad ran a similar angle and it didn't work because he didn't kill the shooter to the crowd's outrage did Tommy decide against the idea.

I have a friend who knows Funk pretty well. I'm trying to get him to ask Funk if Dreamer had any other dumbass ideas we haven't heard about yet. I'm betting there may be a lot.

Just a heads up....  https://www.google.com/search?q=legitshook&safe=off&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjigbrI9qzKAhVFLyYKHaMYBmwQ_AUICCgC&biw=1024&bih=643#safe=off&tbs=itp:animated&tbm=isch&q=legitshook.com&imgrc=T1aNPrOGHz9v0M%3A

I've made so many dumb shit wrestling (and movie) gifs. Click that link and find a lot of very fun and playful gifs. Some examples:

53XJMri.gif tepjT5n.gif

izbo1Fk.gif JPtZQZr.gif

k59lKDl.gif

JHuTg7n.gif 

f9xLEJn.gif

• Like 3

I liked his tag team with Spike Dudley, though I may be the only person who actually remembers that he had a tag team with Spike Dudley.

Not only were they a team, they were tag team champions. I believe Tazz was dabbling with commentary while teaming with Spike.