DVDVR Message Board

JANUARY 2016 ANIMATED GIF THREAD

RIPPA

Popular babyface kicks heel in face = "We're one step closer to in-ring murder" says crazy person.

I thought he was referring to that image that isn't showing up in my browser.  I can't see why anyone thinks that a worked kick is equal to being shot in the stomach.  I've seen somoene get shot, it isn't that entertaining.

Didn't know that Cristobal has me on ignore. :(

No - the gif isnt working in that it is a black box that says "The image you are requested doesn't exist or is no longer available"

The gun is fake as hell and the guy's an ex police officer doing a comedy gimmick. I don't think anyone who ever saw that would think of doing it. Good luck getting a gun into a WWE event anyhow, have fun with security if you try.

The gun is fake as hell and the guy's an ex police officer doing a comedy gimmick. I don't think anyone who ever saw that would think of doing it. Good luck getting a gun into a WWE event anyhow, have fun with security if you try.

Of course it is fake and a comedy spot. My comment was commentary on deathmatch wrestlers trying to push it as far as they can go to get a cheap pop. The logical extreme is someone saying, "...just in the meaty part of the thigh" to get a pop and retweet from @seniorlariato Bootaaaaaaay.

Of course it is fake and a comedy spot. My comment was commentary on deathmatch wrestlers trying to push it as far as they can go to get a cheap pop. The logical extreme is someone saying, "...just in the meaty part of the thigh" to get a pop and retweet from @seniorlariato Bootaaaaaaay.

Tommy Dreamer recently told a story about wanting to get shot at the ECW Arena and running with a "Who Shot Tommy" angle.  Paul saying he could kill a member of the audience didn't deter him, only when Terry Funk said his dad ran a similar angle and it didn't work because he didn't kill the shooter to the crowd's outrage did Tommy decide against the idea.

Tommy Dreamer recently told a story about wanting to get shot at the ECW Arena and running with a "Who Shot Tommy" angle.  Paul saying he could kill a member of the audience didn't deter him, only when Terry Funk said his dad ran a similar angle and it didn't work because he didn't kill the shooter to the crowd's outrage did Tommy decide against the idea.

Tommy Dreamer is special...

It's not like bringing guns to a wrestling match is a new thing though.

vJYE21.gif

Apropos of nothing, Bull's outfit makes me think there could be a market for throwback joshi swimsuits. Tell me you wouldn't get a one-piece with BULL NAKANO on the back for your gal. :)

I think getting any piece of swimwear for your female significant other which refers to the occupant as any sort of bovine is a horrible idea and you should totally do it and tell us all about it, Pete.

Trying to explain that you want her to wear a swimsuit from someone named Bull Nakano would be bad enough.  If you pull that off, I'm sure she's going to want to see a picture of her.  Once that happens, you'll have a whole lot of explaining to do. 

• Like 1

I think getting any piece of swimwear for your female significant other which refers to the occupant as any sort of bovine is a horrible idea and you should totally do it and tell us all about it, Pete.

Trying to explain that you want her to wear a swimsuit from someone named Bull Nakano would be bad enough.  If you pull that off, I'm sure she's going to want to see a picture of her.  Once that happens, you'll have a whole lot of explaining to do. 

No Problem.

Oh0WRgO.jpg

• Like 2