DVDVR Message Board

NFL Week Twelve - Turkey Day!!!!

Dewar

It will be bittersweet when they lose their only game to the Bucs to end the regular season.

That's not cool, I haven't taken immense joy in watching the wheels completely fall off the Packers as their window gets perilously close to being shut.

At least with one win you clinch your division regardless of the rest of the season.

I am immensely pissed right now. Vince McMahon is calling Goodell for tips on how to do a work.

Fucking bullshit. The Denver Screwjob folks. Goodell screwed Brady.

Yes, because it fits the NFL narrative to have one of the greatest quarterbacks of all time to lose to an inexperienced starter when perfection is on the line.

You lost. Deal.

• Like 1

I am immensely pissed right now. Vince McMahon is calling Goodell for tips on how to do a work.

Yes, because it fits the NFL narrative to have one of the greatest quarterbacks of all time to lose to an inexperienced starter when perfection is on the line.

You lost. Deal.

Did it make logical sense for the NFL to take a case against said quarterback to federal court because of deflated footballs? Brady and his lawyers made Goodell look like an ass. 

Either the fix was in or the NFL needs to actually hire competent referees. The latter is more likely than the former but I hate seeing perfection thrown away because of shoddy officiating. 

Well, I remember a young upstart QB nobody ever heard of replacing an injured upstart who the fanbase loved but who perhaps saw that his best days were behind him.

If Denver goes pretty far this game is poetically perfect.

I'm interested in seeing where Manning goes after this season. Does he hang it up or does he pull a Brett Favre and hang on for dear life? If Brock ends up being the real deal, the Broncos will have to cut Manning. What happens next will be interesting.

You lost. Deal.

Did it make logical sense for the NFL to take a case against said quarterback to federal court because of deflated footballs? Brady and his lawyers made Goodell look like an ass.

Either the fix was in or the NFL needs to actually hire competent referees. The latter is more likely than the former but I hate seeing perfection thrown away because of shoddy officiating.

Well, I remember a young upstart QB nobody ever heard of replacing an injured upstart who the fanbase loved but who perhaps saw that his best days were behind him.

If Denver goes pretty far this game is poetically perfect.

I'm interested in seeing where Manning goes after this season. Does he hang it up or does he pull a Brett Favre and hang on for dear life? If Brock ends up being the real deal, the Broncos will have to cut Manning. What happens next will be interesting.

I joke about Peyton Manning: New York Jet but it's a joke. I don't really see a fit for him. Houston, I guess? St Louis if they move makes business sense but definitely doesn't make football sense. I think he's done.

Dolphins have fired OC Bill Lazor

Remember when it was all DAN CAMPBELL MADE THEM DO THE OKLAHOMA DRILL!!! THEY ARE NOW THE GREATEST TEAM EVER!!!!

Good times...

All I wanted was a Dolphin with a FRICKIN' LAZOR on its head was that too much to ask?

• Like 1

Dolphins have fired OC Bill Lazor

Remember when it was all DAN CAMPBELL MADE THEM DO THE OKLAHOMA DRILL!!! THEY ARE NOW THE GREATEST TEAM EVER!!!!

Good times...

Dan Campbell in his press conference yesterday: "After today, I guess I don't have a leg to stand on".