DVDVR Message Board

2015 NFL - WEEK ELEVEN

Gonzo

WINNING STREAK MOTHERFUCKERS.

Fuck yo' Raiders

Oh, Brian. Why do you have to bring the hate? Why?

Oh well, if all goes well, the Raiders can still go 5-11 or 6-10 this year. If you told me in August that was going to be the case, I'd be all over it.

Hey, you're the one that compared records between the two a couple weeks ago...

WINNING STREAK MOTHERFUCKERS.

Fuck yo' Raiders

Oh, Brian. Why do you have to bring the hate? Why?

Oh well, if all goes well, the Raiders can still go 5-11 or 6-10 this year. If you told me in August that was going to be the case, I'd be all over it.

Hey, you're the one that compared records between the two a couple weeks ago...

Hah.  You're the one who brought up the Carson Palmer trade.  

This is all your fault.  YOUR FAULT!!!!

I stand by this even if I am wrong.

Hell, I miss Wayne. Mediocre with several playoff trips and a playoff win!

I will go to my deathbed swearing that the '91 Lions team wins the Super Bowl if the Redskins somehow didn't exist that year. They were the 2nd best team in the NFL that year.
  • Like 1

Successful weekend down in Minneapolis. Damn was the game fucking cold though. We packed for -1 and it ended up -9 or so with a pretty bitter wind. Toughed it out like the manly man I claim to be though. (With the help of 3 hot chocolates)

Accidentally stole some food during the tailgating because the tent looked like they were just giving it away, until I sent my buddy through and he got scolded out. Some damn good illicitly gained pulled pork tho.

Watching a game from the endzone is always weird, but the upshot was that every td happened on our end. Cobb's was especially great, since it was right in front of me. Didn't get a shot of it happening, because I'm one of those weirdos that prefers to watch events he's at through his eyes and not a screen. But I did quickly pull out my phone for a quick shot, right after he got in.

Best part of my weekend, on top of my Vikings fan buddies being bummed as fuck.

tBkzeKv.jpg?1

• Like 2