DVDVR Message Board

FALLOUT 4

RIPPA

Completely and don't let anybody tell you otherwise. Only problem is you'll eventually need a perk and one person for each additional town if you want to create a supply line connecting all your settlements.

Completely and don't let anybody tell you otherwise. Only problem is you'll eventually need a perk and one person for each additional town if you want to create a supply line connecting all your settlements.

Okay, good. Just wanted to make sure I wasn't overdoing it or anything.

Welcome to sanctua....where's it all gone?

• Like 2

Welcome to sanctua....where's it all gone?

I will say that I did have a minor "WTF" moment the first time it asked me if I wanted to scrap "ruined house" and when I hit "yes" the ENTIRE DAMN HOUSE disappeared.

And now I have the pleasure of wandering Corvega trying to find the person I didn't kill.

There is also now a hill dedicated to all the random shit I had to drop since both Piper and I are maxed out.

If you're talking about the first part of the quest, I think it must play out the same regardless. 

I did it unarmed and solo.  The main goon was even sitting up at the end.  Then I talked to the bartender and I got cussed out for killing both guys.

Yup - I had to restart it twice to get it done properly.

The 2nd time I told her to wait at the door but she still charged right on down with her fucking pistol. (I also might have accidentally nailed a resident in the process)

Third time was the charm

Well, I decided to start with "Guy who waits fucking HOURS for XBox to update itself". After innumerable attempts to download the update with the XBox itself, only to have it crap out at (at most) 20%, I googled for instructions on how to download the update onto a USB stick and install from that. 

Then, of course, Fallout needed an update too, and that one wouldn't download at all - installation would consistently sit at 0% for a few minutes before it would give up. Google didn't turn up anything at all to help here. I eventually got it to download by connecting the XBox to my router by ethernet. No idea why that would fix it - checking my network connection on the XBox invariably came back saying it was fine, and I routinely stream video over my Wifi on other devices.

So now, 24 hours later, and with considerably dimmed enthusiasm, I think I'm actually able to play this damn game. Wish me luck.

Man - I went from 0-60 on my number of possibly companions.

And I haven't even done Unlikely Valentine

Two of them were total blind luck as I happen to stumble into the quests that unlocked them.

Oh and it was super awkward as I maxed out my relationship with Piper in the School in Diamond City in front of all the kids. Guess sex ed was on the lesson plan for that day.

• Like 2

Man - I went from 0-60 on my number of possibly companions.

And I haven't even done Unlikely Valentine

Two of them were total blind luck as I happen to stumble into the quests that unlocked them.

Oh and it was super awkward as I maxed out my relationship with Piper in the School in Diamond City in front of all the kids. Guess sex ed was on the lesson plan for that day.

When you have to repopulate the planet, abstinence only isn't an option.

When you have to repopulate the planet, abstinence only isn't an option.

Well considering that my lady bits have to smash against her lady bits - life better find a fucking way

• Like 2

It's funny - I had really made any plans on romancing anyone, especially this early in my playthrough. It's just that Piper was my first human companion and she totally loves the things that I would normally do (especially picking locks and being nice to people)

Which is good since Strong and Cait are totally not cool with me.