DVDVR Message Board

FALLOUT 4

RIPPA

This base-building shit is going to turn my game into a five hundred hour experience over multiple years. I just know it.

If I can finish the game, but still play around in the Wasteland after I'm done, I will single-handedly restore the whole area with multiple townships. 

Need screws.  Need Adhesive. Got that deal that let's you scrap screws from guns.  Now every gun needs picked up. I just played this sunuvabitch for 6 hours straight and feel like I really could've gone on until about 11:45 am.  I only accidentally killed myself with molotov's right on the last fucking badguy about 3 times tonight.

I'm on that Corvega mission where it says to kill the raiders at the plant. As far as I can tell I waxed all those fools but it's still not complete. I'm guessing there's one hiding somewhere but I've walked all over the place. Anyone have similar issues?

I'm on that Corvega mission where it says to kill the raiders at the plant. As far as I can tell I waxed all those fools but it's still not complete. I'm guessing there's one hiding somewhere but I've walked all over the place. Anyone have similar issues?

I had some trouble finding all of em.  In addition to the two floors in the main building there's the guys in the basement/sewer, a few guys in a lobby that took me a while to find, and a few that I think are only reachable by elevator.

I got a violent shotgun off a legendary mole rat last night.  It's a fascinating weapon.  I can stand 10 feet away from my target and still miss em in VATS nearly 100% of the time.  I have a feeling  that I'm gonna have to put some points into intelligence, so that I can open up some decent weapon mods.

For Corvega, did you take the stairs up all the way to the top of the metal structure outside? There are a bunch of bad guys there (and a bobblehead).

Also, you killed the leader of the Raiders inside the factory, right?

The only issue I have run into so far is the subtitles not keeping up with the dialogue.

Like the characters will keep talking normally but the subtitles will say "Hi. How are you?" for the entire conversation

I got the Corvega place done. It was the elevator that I missed. Weird though. I killed those guys then walked outside and there was one random raider so I killed him and there was nobody else. It still said I wasn't done so I searched everywhere and nothing. I ended up dying from trying to jump too far below and didn't have a save so I had to kill the elevator guys again. This time when I walked outside there were two random raiders together so I killed them and that ended it.

This base-building shit is going to turn my game into a five hundred hour experience over multiple years. I just know it.

If I can finish the game, but still play around in the Wasteland after I'm done, I will single-handedly restore the whole area with multiple townships. 

I wonder if its possible to rebuild all of Wasteland into a thriving society.

Jesus I didn't think that Silver Shroud quest was ever going to fucking end.

Didn't like it? I loved it up until the climax..

I didn't have the necessary charisma to talk my way out of Kent's death, so I had to continually load my save and try using a jet/psycho combination to give me the advantage needed to take out Sinjin before he killed Kent. Took way, way too long and I should've just accepted that I couldn't save him, but I eventually got it.

• Like 1

I loved the Silver Shroud stuff. Was just perfect for the Fallout setting.

Just hit Level 20, and there is a cool little thing that comes with that. And can I state one more time I fucking love this game? 

Also, this game might have the most interesting Vault in franchise history, though nobody will agree with me on that.

Jesus I didn't think that Silver Shroud quest was ever going to fucking end.

Didn't like it? I loved it up until the climax..

I didn't have the necessary charisma to talk my way out of Kent's death, so I had to continually load my save and try using a jet/psycho combination to give me the advantage needed to take out Sinjin before he killed Kent. Took way, way too long and I should've just accepted that I couldn't save him, but I eventually got it.

almost ready to let kents ass get dusted...

Game shit the bed after i drank 3 nuka cherry and 2 quantums then shot a psycho and overdrive, had to hard reboot the motherfucker and go searching for my save...it was only showing 1 hr 7min save fresh out the vault...bethesda game was being a bethesda game, and nearly got another xbox kicked across the room.

Fucking glowing legendary mirelurk may be the scariest thing I've come across in the game so far. One hit killed my lvl 21 tough guy over and over again. I had to run around the broken picket fence on the beach to use as a shield as I laid all the powerful mines I'd been storing for some reason (THIS FIGHT!).

I encountered it on my way to the northeast section of the map to look into the museum of witches. The holotape you find outside was perfect! I had to get to bed but the building looks super ominous, particularly with a thunder storm in full swing. Then the holotape just sets it off. I'm psyched to get through that tomorrow night.

Swan. Big lad isnt he? The way he

laughed as i hurled a fatboy nuke at him

didnt make me change my mind on him either. What was it the doctor said when he's in danger? Run? DONTMINDIFIDO!

Hubris comics can bite my shiny metal ass as well.