DVDVR Message Board

A STATE OF THE DVDVR - NOVEMBER 2015

RIPPA

If you want framistan references, you'd have to go with DVDVR: One Man Gang you totally made me shoot cum out of my nose.

It's a shame nobody remembers the really old references, like DVDVR: Is this shit hot? Like Molten even? Or Your shame is upon you like a flock of bees. But everyone would get DVDVR: Before ~! was cool.

Or Your shame is upon you like a flock of bees. 

OH MY GOD!!!! I totally forgot this one and I am so God Damn happy you reminded me of it.

That is so going back into the vocabulary.

• Like 1

I was trying to trip the Framistan, but it's gone

Most of them are gone

And stout - I am sad you haven't suggested "DVDVR: Mur mur mur mur mur mur mur mur mur mur mur mur pistol." yet

• Like 2

But anyway, black shirts with DVDVR Foghat in red letters, and black shirts with DVDVR Hollandaise in white.

Oof I really want to pretend those days never happened

• Like 1

OH MY GOD!!!! I totally forgot this one and I am so God Damn happy you reminded me of it.

The freaky thing is, I remember almost all of it. It was, like

You think that you are sharp? You are not sharp.

You view Wrestling only through limited delay ability.

(line missing)

An American pig to be tired of.

Your shame is upon you like a flock of bees.

For everyone except me and Rippa, a Japanese guy trolled the board once (about 15 years ago) and everyone thought it was poetic and loved it. And for some reason my brain decided it was really important I remember it.

• Like 1

The freaky thing is, I remember almost all of it. It was, like

You think that you are sharp? You are not sharp.

You view Wrestling only through limited delay ability.

(line missing)

An American pig to be tired of.

Your shame is upon you like a flock of bees.

For everyone except me and Rippa, a Japanese guy trolled the board once (about 15 years ago) and everyone thought it was poetic and loved it. And for some reason my brain decided it was really important I remember it.

I vaguely recall this, at first I thought it was K. Urishima from rspw, but it lacks his bizarre phrasing such as "fat, white, donut-shitting death", "cunt-eye", "go sex a blow-seal"; thus it will remain one of those Internetz mysteries...