DVDVR Message Board

TNA Impact Wrestling Spoilers for 7/29 & 8/5

*Taped for Xplosion: Velvet Sky def. Madison Rayne after the Stunner.

TNA Impact Wrestling - Airing July 29 & August 5, 2015 from Orlando, FL

*Lashley def. Tyrus after the Spear

*Eli Drake def. Drew Galloway via rollup with tights pulled. Drake wore a #SitDown shirt mocking Drew's #StandUp

*Mr. Anderson def. Bram. After the match, Bram attacked Anderson.

*Brooke def. Marti Bell to retain the knockouts championship.

*The Hardys came out for a promo to announce Matt will challenge Ethan Carter III for the title in a Full Metal Mayhem match.

*Dixie Carter & Mike Tenay inducted Jeff Jarrett in to the TNA Hall of Fame.

*Kurt Angle made the announcement that he has a tumor in his neck and must have surgery. Angle said he would be back and get his rematch. Ethan Carter III took credit for putting Angle out and attacks until Chris Melendez made the save. Eric Young came out and got involved. Young gave Melendez the Piledriver on the floor.

*Rockstar Spud def. Austin Aries in a match where it was Spud's "Rockstar" nickname vs Aries' contract. After the match, Aries said goodbye to the fans and got a standing ovation as Bobby Roode came out and hugged him.

*Mahabali Shera def. James Storm via DQ when Storm hit him with the cowbell.

*Ethan Carter III def. Matt Hardy in a Full Metal Mayhem match to retain the TNA Worlds Heavyweight Championship.

*The BDC in-ring promo. MVP was trying to settle issues between Kenny King and Hernandez but Kenny ended up walking off.

*Eric Young def. Chris Melendez

*Brooke & Gail Kim def. The Dollhouse (Jade & Marti Bell) in a Steel Cage Match after Taryn Terrell ran away.

*Hernandez def. Lashley in a Steel Cage Match via escape

Sad to see Aries go, and for Kurt to be out again.

• Like 1

So Angle has been wrestling for weeks for maybe a tumor on his neck doing 4 or 5 suplexes a match?   Yeah that sounds like Angle to me.    And of course being wrestling you have not 1 but 2 people trying to claim that they gave him the tumor

If I am reading the spoilers right,   every faction in TNA has been destroyed in the span of a month.   That is some WCW shit right there

So Angle has been wrestling for weeks for maybe a tumor on his neck doing 4 or 5 suplexes a match?   Yeah that sounds like Angle to me.    And of course being wrestling you have not 1 but 2 people trying to claim that they gave him the tumor

If I am reading the spoilers right,   every faction in TNA has been destroyed in the span of a month.   That is some WCW shit right there

Angle's been wrestling for this entire year with the tumor. It was discovered last year and declared benign.