DVDVR Message Board

2015 NBA OFFSEASON

Cole Miner

Tim MacMahon @espn_macmahon 49s50 seconds ago

I'm told that DeAndre Jordan won't even take a phone call from Mark Cuban or Chandler Parsons.

Wow, what a standup guy.

but...but...they planned on being teammates for 4eva, damn it!

Parsons just needs to find his way into the house. Jordan won't be able to look into his eyes and tell him it's over.

"You had me at hello.....you had me at hello" -Jordan

• Like 1

Yeah, that's another big point of this drama too  Mavs thought they had DJ/Wes in the bag so they missed out on a lot of guys in the free agency market.  Ouch. 

That first Clippers/Mavs game is going to be hyped next season.

That's not a bad move for the Hornets or Lin.  I think he might do better in the smaller Charlotte market/environment as opposed to LA, Houston, and New York.

Hey, I'm over it though.  They can have him.  He's kinda entered Dwight Howard territory for me at this point.  We can use all that cash to beef up the roster with good roleplayers.

He might be more hated than Rondo and Odom in Dallas.  Also, someone brought up a good point that we've probably seen Dirk's last playoff game.

Ok, is Kuetsar a Mavs fan or are people actually of the opinion that the option to change someone's mind before a contract is signed is this horrible blight on sports?

Actually, I'm a Jazz fan, and neither for nor against the Mav's typically, but this is as perfidious(and cowardly) behavior that I've seen in sports in sometime. If he wasn't sure he wanted to be a Mav, don't give assurance. Same to resigning with the Clippers. Its okay to be indecisive, but not once you've made a commitment. 

One of the hundreds of millions($) of reasons I could never be a owner in the NBA, is if someone pulled this shit on me, if I could figure out how to seal the deal, I'd act like things were fine, and then trade him 30 seconds after I could(December, whatever), to the sixers, or the Knicks if Hinkie wouldn't go for it.

Jordan should take Randy Savage's advice and just be a FUCKING man. . . .

• Like 1