DVDVR Message Board

2015 NBA OFFSEASON

Cole Miner

Would anyone blame Dirk if he requested a trade now? He left all that money on the table and he's going to end up in the lottery. "Be more like Dirk" they told Kobe. "You'll contend for a championship" they said.

Would anyone blame Dirk if he requested a trade now? He left all that money on the table and he's going to end up in the lottery. "Be more like Dirk" they told Kobe. "You'll contend for a championship" they said.

No one would blame him, but at this point it's not happening.

In more serious news, Mavs fans have gotten Lil B to consider cursing Deandre.

@MavsNetwork send me your reasons I will always review and send to " The BasedGod " but it has to be about stealing lying or Lil B - Lil B

@MavsNetwork il be watching his character throughout the season / pre season now thanks - Lil B

Yeah, that's another big point of this drama too  Mavs thought they had DJ/Wes in the bag so they missed out on a lot of guys in the free agency market.  Ouch. 

That first Clippers/Mavs game IN DALLAS is going to be hyped next season.

That's not a bad move for the Hornets or Lin.  I think he might do better in the smaller Charlotte market/environment as opposed to LA, Houston, and New York.

FIXED

Yeah, that's another big point of this drama too  Mavs thought they had DJ/Wes in the bag so they missed out on a lot of guys in the free agency market.  Ouch. 

That first Clippers/Mavs game IN DALLAS is going to be hyped next season.

That's not a bad move for the Hornets or Lin.  I think he might do better in the smaller Charlotte market/environment as opposed to LA, Houston, and New York.

FIXED

Woo-hoo!  I fully expect DJ to be doused with chicken blood during introductions--and that's just for starters.

Fuck everything I said about hoping OKC takes the West.  CLIPS OR BUST!

Love me a good heel turn.  I guess this was more like a fake face turn only to jump off the apron right when the hot tag is coming.  Epic stuff.   The Clippers would be the greatest wrestling stable of all time.